Learning questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learning questions

I have been shooting for about a month, I sited in my site with no problems and was shooting good groups but now everything is going left. The height is good but now all my groups are left. I am not sure if I should move the site again or leave it cause I may have created a bad habit. (jerking a little)
    What do yall do to prevent jerking?
    Does keeping the bow level really make that big of a difference in flight path?
    Thank you for the help

Jsf

Probalby form: withe unlevel bow, or bad grip. Film yourself shooting and post and I'm sure we can find the problem

Comment

Yep. Could be either. Once you find the correct form, practice, practice, practice.

Comment

Two things to make sure of is making sure your anchor point is the same each and every time, and that you are not torquing your grip

Comment

Leveling the bow is important. If you are shooting good groups left, move the site. If your grougs are weak or if you are getting left fliers work on shot dicipline.

Comment

More than likely a form break or you are torquing to bow with your bow hand. Go to a pro shop and get someone to watch you.

Comment

Could have a loose sight as well, ensure everything is still tight, concentrate on form, and dont punch the trigger if you use a release.

Comment

So I was shooting with another guy today and he showed me that I was torqued pretty bad. He also noticed that Flinching right before I pulled the trigger. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
                X