Help answer a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help answer a question

I cooked dinner for my girlfriend, her sister and mother, and her mother’s boyfriend tonight. After dinner we are having a drink and a commercial pops up of a grown man taking a bath. My Girlfriends mother’s boyfriend pipes up and says “that looks great, I’m going to take a bath when I get home”. I thought he was joking, but he was dead serious.

I can’t imagine taking a bath if a shower was an option, and I figured that most men thought the same on this. Do men take baths these days?? Am I missing something?? Or is it just the city culture I’m surrounded by?

I’m about as redneck or country as they come, and I enjoy a nice hot bath, especially after a hard day at work.

Comment

I can't remember the last time I took a bath

Comment

I take one from time to time.

Comment

I take a bath every day, only shower if I’m too dirty to get in the tub.

Comment

Wow

Comment

If I need to relax some muscles or just to take some soreness out, then a bath it is.

I went on a horseback mountain lion hunt many years ago and the outfitter said to take as hot a bath as I could stand to take the soreness out from riding the horses and dang if he was not right. Did it after every horseback ride and never was sore the next day.

Comment

Shower, unless the wife wants company in the tub.

Comment

Bath is nice if I'm sore or feel like crap, but I wouldn't call it a regular recreational activity

Comment

When its cold out i like a bath as hot as I can stand.

Comment

Worn out at the end of the day I’m not afraid to go soak. After having back surgery the jacuzzi jets sure do feel good to relax the muscles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I soak in my big *** tub sometimes.. might as well call it a jacuzzi. Ain’t no shame in my game. After a long day I’ll pour a cup of epsom salt in the tub and heat that SOB up and lay back. Gets even better when my wife decides to join.

Comment

Love a hot bath, especially in the wintertime.

Comment

The older you get the better a nice hot bath feels. It can really loosen up tight muscles.

Comment

I shower now. Growing up an athlete though a bath can change your life. beyond that it sure doesn't make you any less of a man if you like a good soak.

Comment

Working...
                              X