Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSU booster allegedly paid a player from funds embezzled from Lady of the Lake hospital. I think he is in jail now. A player that wasn't on the team in 2019....so no asterisk or risk of title being stripped. OBJ is a moron and needs to stay away from the program for life. He is a loose cannon.

It wasn't Coach O.

He is divorced and enjoying himself. Someone texted me the pictures and it appears he has done well.......better then the team has this year. This whole season/year is a dumpster fire. I think they will be good again but it isn't going to be this season.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      LSU booster allegedly paid a player from funds embezzled from Lady of the Lake hospital. I think he is in jail now. A player that wasn't on the team in 2019....so no asterisk or risk of title being stripped. OBJ is a moron and needs to stay away from the program for life. He is a loose cannon.

It wasn't Coach O.

He is divorced and enjoying himself. Someone texted me the pictures and it appears he has done well.......better then the team has this year. This whole season/year is a dumpster fire. I think they will be good again but it isn't going to be this season.
      What about the o recruiting violations?. .

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        I can't find the good pics. This is the only other one.

Caption: Ed O won a championship, got a divorce and turnt up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Pretty sure that’s DDF in the back with the silver cap and silver bullet bigmouth aluminum bottle

Comment

Well gonna head to Austin and watch my horns on Saturday. I should be more excited but for some reason just kinda blah about it. Oh well, my daughter will be with me so a big plus.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
            Well gonna head to Austin and watch my horns on Saturday. I should be more excited but for some reason just kinda blah about it. Oh well, my daughter will be with me so a big plus.

Good luck and have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, look who’s back. ������

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                What about the o recruiting violations?. .

I honesty don’t know what the violations were. I heard there were some and that we self imposed losing 12.5% of scholarships for a couple years. I do not know specifics of what the violations actually were. I will be first to say it, LSU pays kids to go there. So does A&M, UT, OU, Bama and pretty much every other major program in the country. This is not something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When is the last time the LSU groupees didn't post for a whole page? Prolly just coincidence

Comment

Big 10 will be joining the party tomorrow. We will see if they are as rusty as the rest of the FBS

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                      Big 10 will be joining the party tomorrow. We will see if they are as rusty as the rest of the FBS
                      I’ll be rooting for Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                        They will be.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

LSU pretty smart with the self imposed ban on scholarships as they are way under their 85 limit currently and still being able to sign the full 25 so won’t really hurt too bad. And the booster that did that has to be a huge POS to steal from a hospital.

This week gonna be tough also with a true freshman qb in his first start. Kid has a cannon but I’m sure muschamp gonna have their defense giving him a bunch of different looks to confuse him. Hopefully the D figured some stuff out but I don’t have high hopes in Bo

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                            LSU pretty smart with the self imposed ban on scholarships as they are way under their 85 limit currently and still being able to sign the full 25 so won’t really hurt too bad. And the booster that did that has to be a huge POS to steal from a hospital.

This week gonna be tough also with a true freshman qb in his first start. Kid has a cannon but I’m sure muschamp gonna have their defense giving him a bunch of different looks to confuse him. Hopefully the D figured some stuff out but I don’t have high hopes in Bo
                            It ain't over yet . . The NCAA might have something to say about the situation . . ls&u and smart should not be used in the same sentence . . Mutually exclusive . .

Comment

TCU is outhinking themselves. Hard to watch.

Comment

And referees have cost Frogs two touchdowns. One on each side of ball. Hopefully they have some eligibility and enter the portal because they tackle better than anyone on TCU's defense

Comment

Working...
                                X