No announcement yet.

Safety Safety Safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad enough to lose a family member or friend to an accident, horrible to witness it.

If you don't wear them for yourself, consider your family and friends and wear one for them

Comment

Sad deal. I hunted a climber and loc on for many years without one. Was young and could climb like m.j e a monkey. I still had some very close calls. I rarely get off the ground now but if I do it's with a harness.

Comment

What a tragic deal. Prayers sent for the family.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

My goodness that is sad. This is the first year I will be hunting out of a ladder stand. I've always hunted 10-12 tripods, and never even considered a harness. With this ladder stand being new to me and 17', I need to get familiar with a harness.

Comment

Very sad to hear, prayers for the family.

Comment

So SAD!!!Prayers and last but not least..LET US LEARN!!!its a wake up call

Comment

That is terrible, prayers for the family.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this news. It is always tragic when it can be so easily prevented.

Comment

That’s terrible. Prayers for family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Aw man! That is horrible.

Comment

I started wearing a harness and my life jacket to set an example for my kids.. now as I get older I wear the life jacket because I'm not sure I can swim for miles like I could when I was younger.. Sad to hear they had to watch him pass..

Comment

Plain terrible

Comment

Praying for the family. My harness has saved me once. I won't go up a tree without it.

Comment

That is just terrible news but maybe you sharing it will save a person here. Ive been hunting exclusively from the ground since 2008. That may change this year and I can assure you I'll be wearing a safety harness. Prayers up for that family.

Comment

Working...
                                X