human hamster ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

human hamster ball

i received a rather large inflatable ball,i filled it with my leaf blower then my grandson got in and went across the pond he didn't move very fast but he laughed a lot
    Attached Files

Love it!

Comment

Hilarious

Comment

Thats cool. How easy is it took get out of over open water if it pops and starts going under?

Comment

Funny! Good entertainment.

I love the fun just as much as anyone and don't won't to be a kill joy or a Richard, but.............

Is that a closed space? Please be careful and don't let him or anyone suffocate.

Make it a short term duration activity.

Comment

its pretty darn thick i dont think it will pop my concern is how long you can stay in

Comment

That’s awesome!

Comment

I say get another one and have duels!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s awesome tiger! But another safety note, using a gas powered leaf blower WILL put high amounts of carbon monoxide inside the ball.

Comment

the air that comes out of a leaf blower isnt from the exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post

true, but if he stays in there a long time the oxygen is depleted and replaced with CO2. Yes, it would take a long time, but you can't be too careful.

Comment

Keep on rockin Tiger! If these guys would have seen the things we did as kids, they'd have a durn stroke!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                          Actually, the exhaust gets sucked into the intake of the blower and then blown out through the tip

Comment

^couple of y’all like exhaust suckin the fun out of everything

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                              Keep on rockin Tiger! If these guys would have seen the things we did as kids, they'd have a durn stroke!
                              Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                              ^couple of y’all like exhaust suckin the fun out of everything
                              I know the things I did and sometimes I think I am lucky to be alive.
                              We can live thru somethings that might ought to have killed us, at least taught us a good lesson.

I am not saying don't do it. Just be careful and mindful.

Comment

Working...
                              X