8th Annual Cowtown Bowmen Winter Trad Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8th Annual Cowtown Bowmen Winter Trad Shoot

This weekend, Feb. 22nd & 23rd, 2014, see flyer for details. Weather report shows it should be a very nice weekend, hope to see you all out there. Also there will be a Wheels Off class again with a very nice award for the winner of that class, so all of you compound shooters, grab a trad bow and get out there and join us for one of our premier traditional shoots.

Last edited by hubbace; 02-17-2014, 09:49 AM.

I'll be up Sat with a couple of newbies to shoot two rounds! This is definitely a 'Don't Miss" event!

Bisch

Comment

Looking forward to seeing you there Bisch! Let's start a roll call of what TBH'ers will be there and when. It like to make sure I cross paths with as many of you as I can. I'll be there both days....

Comment

Going to be a good time, I've been trying to make this shoot for 3 years now. Be there for both days.
        B

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Have to work Sat but I plan on being there for at least 1 round Sunday...

Comment

I'll be there, just not sure if I'll make it Saturday, or Sunday, or maybe both days.
              I'm hoping to talk a few others to come and go with me too.

Comment

I was just home last weekend, not sure I could make it up again that soon...

Comment

I may try to make this one . Cowtown always does a jam up job with their shoots. would like to visit with all my North Tx buds also.

Comment

I will be one of the newbies with Bisch. This will be my first trad 3D shoot!!!

Comment

I'll be there Saturday.

Comment

Me and some of the boys are coming sunday!!!! We do love us some cowtown trad events!!

And the food truck...me especially!

Comment

Can I play? If I remember how ....

Comment

I think the "Wheels Off" class is a great idea. There are a lot of long time compound shooters who are intrigued with the idea of traditional and this is a great chance to give it a try in a fun environment. You may get hooked on "stick and string" or you may just decide to stick with the wheels, but either way you will have a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by Longstick View Post
                              Can I play? If I remember how ....
                              I'd be happy to see ya, even if you can't remember how!

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                              X