Thanksgiving Breakfast Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanksgiving Breakfast Ideas?

I am going to have my kids for thanksgiving in the am.. Looking for Ideas on breakfast besides your normal eggs and what not..

BREAKFAST PIZZA

Ingredients-
    1- 9” round baking pan (sprayed with nonstick)
    1- Roll of canned croissants
    4- Eggs
    1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
    1 Cup of browned sausage (or bacon, ham or even chopped little smokeys)
    1/3 cup of milk
    Salt and pepper to taste

Directions-

Preheat oven. Lightly spray pan with nonstick spray. In a mixing bowl, add eggs and milk;
    beat eggs till thoroughly blended. Add meat of your choice, salt and pepper and ½ cup of
    grated cheese and gently mix ingredients with the eggs. Unroll croissants and lay/spread
    them evenly in pan. Completely line the bottom of pan. Croissants should be big enough
    to go up on the walls of the pan about a ½” or so, this will make your crust.
    After the pan is lined with the crust, add your mixed ingredients and sprinkle remaining
    cheese on top.

Cook temp and time- Cory baked it at 375ºF till “the crust was brown and eggs
    were done.” Which I think ended up being around 25-30 minutes.
    (You could always go off the directions on the croissant can and periodically
    check on it from there.)

Comment

I wish I had an idea for you but I usually skip, anticipating the spread to come.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
        BREAKFAST PIZZA

Ingredients-
        1- 9” round baking pan (sprayed with nonstick)
        1- Roll of canned croissants
        4- Eggs
        1 Cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
        1 Cup of browned sausage (or bacon, ham or even chopped little smokeys)
        1/3 cup of milk
        Salt and pepper to taste

Directions-

Preheat oven. Lightly spray pan with nonstick spray. In a mixing bowl, add eggs and milk;
        beat eggs till thoroughly blended. Add meat of your choice, salt and pepper and ½ cup of
        grated cheese and gently mix ingredients with the eggs. Unroll croissants and lay/spread
        them evenly in pan. Completely line the bottom of pan. Croissants should be big enough
        to go up on the walls of the pan about a ½” or so, this will make your crust.
        After the pan is lined with the crust, add your mixed ingredients and sprinkle remaining
        cheese on top.

Cook temp and time- Cory baked it at 375ºF till “the crust was brown and eggs
        were done.” Which I think ended up being around 25-30 minutes.
        (You could always go off the directions on the croissant can and periodically
        check on it from there.)
        I do this only I buy a pre-made deep dish pizza crust.

Also, get a small frying pan and pour 2 scrambled eggs in it and then cook in the oven at 350 until done. Put cheese, the eggs, sausage or bacon (pre-cooked), more cheese between 2 tortillas, brown em up in a skillet and make breakfast quesadillas. My family loves em.

Comment

We do peach muffins. mmmm mmmm so good!!

Comment

Look up the KB Ranch Biscuits and Gravy casserole on this forum. It's a BIG hit at our house.

Comment

I'm a big fan of the bacon explosion. You can make it in an oven too. http://www.traegergrills.com/recipes...acon-explosion

Comment

Irresistible Monkey Bread made with canned biscuit dough! Bite-sized, cinnamon-sugar gooey perfection awaits. A holiday favorite!

This with some pealed fruit. Our kids fight over it .

Comment

Now I'm hungry in the stand!

Comment

Originally posted by GOODEN View Post
                    Look up the KB Ranch Biscuits and Gravy casserole on this forum. It's a BIG hit at our house.

Comment

Working...
                    X