No announcement yet.

Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen all the episodes so far. Overall, not a bad show. Needs some better writing and consult on animal behavior though. Seems the one guy shows up and everybody somehow dies?!? Mobile home blows up, kidnappers in middle of nowhere, suicide.... I'll keep watching. T&A is now somewhat acceptable after 9 and its on Paramount as compared to like ABC or something.

Comment

Seems like a good show.so far

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great so far..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I don't know how some of you have ever enjoyed a TV show you're so busy looking for a reason not to...

No ****. Y’all could always turn it to the Kardashian’s or Desperate Housewives if this one is so bad. Heaven forbid you got to see a nip in the process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet the rattlesnake scene was terrifying for some....

How many episodes have aired so far?

Overall its a good show, just a little miss-guided on the details.

Comment

That daughter is a hot mess. Reminds me of a couple of ex-girlfriend I’ve had in the past.

Comment

Good show, but the storyline with Casey is getting a bit out there for me.

Comment

Whiskey Myers on there tonight!!

Comment

Someone is doing a great job with the music but I hope the story gets back to rolling next week. This episode was all precursor.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                      That daughter is a hot mess. Reminds me of a couple of ex-girlfriend I’ve had in the past.

x2......god they were fun!!

Comment

Getting less interested the more episodes I watch. It's increasingly becoming a Hollywooded Agenda driven load of crap. "Republicans" are bad people that have succeeded by any immoral and socially injust manner possible, Native Americans are never able to get ahead due to the "White Man", etc.... Now, put a paper bag over crazy beatch' head and she'd be worth looking at.....for one night

Comment

��

Comment

J
                            Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                            Getting less interested the more episodes I watch. It's increasingly becoming a Hollywooded Agenda driven load of crap. "Republicans" are bad people that have succeeded by any immoral and socially injust manner possible, Native Americans are never able to get ahead due to the "White Man", etc.... Now, put a paper bag over crazy beatch' head and she'd be worth looking at.....for one night
                            Agree on the agenda, I'm out....

Comment

I agree that the show is all over the place but I like it. The "all over the place" kinda reminds me of me!

I didn't get to see tonight's episode but it is recorded so I will watch it soon.
                              The nip shots and the walk off scene are the stuff that keeps me watching!

My wife did roll her eyes when I backed it up and watched that scene again but she never actually got off the couch to follow through on her threat!

Comment

I like it .

And I think some people are reading too far into it

Comment

Working...
                                X