Railroad Ties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Railroad Ties

Can anyone on the green screen point me in the direction of cheap used railroad ties? We need 15 or so to build a bridge on the lease.

Thanks

Brian

McCoys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slabnabbin View Post
      McCoys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Trying to get cheaper than 20 bucks a piece. We are basically donating the bridge once its built, cant take it with us....lol

Comment

If they don’t need to be nice I’d call around to your local lumber yards and ask if they have any “cull” railroad ties. When I worked at a lumber yard after a while from customers picking through the bundle we would get left with the less desirable ones and have to sell them off cheaper.

Comment

Not in my office but a trucking co. in Sheridan has them for 15 each or 10 if you buy a bundle of 25. i think its Alan Shneider 979 234 5252

Comment

Ace

Comment

Atwoods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Homebase

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
                    Not in my office but a trucking co. in Sheridan has them for 15 each or 10 if you buy a bundle of 25. i think its Alan Shneider 979 234 5252
                    This! He has a ton

Comment

literally over a **** ton of them along 59S ... require some elbow grease and a big *** pry bar to get them...but as many as you want for hundreds of miles...

Comment

Working...
                      X