No announcement yet.

Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leon in October via text...."I don't know man....something wrong with Rodgers. Maybe he done. This whole team is bad "

Leon after 7 game win streak versus 7 crappy offenses......"Rodgers is the best QB EVA.......Packers Super Bowl bound!!!"

All aboard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
      Maybe this will help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Soooooooo, you're basing this on one game? Come on man!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        Soooooooo, you're basing this on one game? Come on man!

Who's better in the league than Rodgers? You might have a case for Brady. 22 TD passes and zero picks in the last 8 games don't get no better than that.

Comment

Who's better in the league than Rodgers? You might have a case for Brady. 22 TD passes and zero picks in the last 8 games don't get no better than that.

My point is, you showed stats for POST SEASON 2016. Everyone on that list is still trying to catch up to Dallas.

Comment

Ol poser *** not even from Wisconsin only a Packer fan for the last few years because his woman wears the pants.

Comment

My point is, you showed stats for POST SEASON 2016. Everyone on that list is still trying to catch up to Dallas.

We ain't talking about a team, we're talking about a player. Postseason is all that matters now.

For Green Bay to be playing like they have with a wide receiver who was 3rd on the depth chart starting at running back, you got to respect that.

We riding it all on Rodgers's back.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Ol poser *** not even from Wisconsin only a Packer fan for the last few years because his woman wears the pants.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Here's the total avg of QB ratings of the regular season:

Post season:

Comment

Anybody that doesn't think Rogers is a ****** is just being silly.

Screw the Packers though.

Comment

Nfl playoffs

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

You posing by claiming to be an Indian, so you wouldn't mind posing to be a Packer fan. C'mon, There's room! [emoji23]

Comment

I see Alex Smith on that Post Season list right behind Aaron. He also holds the record for most consecutive passes in the playoffs without an interception, and has a perfect passer record as well!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!

Post season:

Comment

Originally posted by ren087 View Post
                          I see Alex Smith on that Post Season list right behind Aaron. He also holds the record for most consecutive passes in the playoffs without an interception, and has a perfect passer record as well!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!
                          Poor 'ol Brady and Aikman are at the bottom of the stat game....they must suck!

LMFAO!

Comment

Post season:

Save your list. Arod is a legit bad ***, Tom Brady is the best that ever played.

Mark Sanchez....seriously. And Montana not even on the 1st list......that's all trash.

Comment

Talk about a name that doesn't belong on that list...Sanchez????? Montana is not trash though. Come on. I'd take Montana over Alex Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Save your list. Arod is a legit bad ***, Tom Brady is the best that ever played.
                                Mark Sanchez....seriously. And Montana not even on the 1st list......that's all trash.
                                Not being sarcastic, do you really think so? I think this discussion would make for a great thread after the Superbowl.

Hard to compare the 70s Staubach, Tarkenton, Bradshaw to the 80s Montana, Merino, Elway, to the way the game is played now with Brady, Rodgers, etc.

When I say hard to compare I mean the names are all great, it's the game that has changed so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X