Pronghorn 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pronghorn 2019

Will any TBH'ers be organizing a "group type" pronghorn hunt in 2019? I know I have seen that sort of thing on here in the past. I would really be interested in that and will help organize in any way I can. I just have never done it and have no experience...that's why I would like to join in on a group.

anyone interested in getting some plans going for next season?

Comment

also, welcome any advice and experiences

Comment

Where are you wanting to go? What route are you planning on going as far as DIY, outfitter/guide tags, landowner tags?

Comment

Starting from scratch here Mr. diamond10x. Open to any location. Looks to me like my best bet would be Wyoming. DIY is what I am hoping for.

Comment

The units in Eastern Wyoming are usually the easiest to draw without points. I think antelope points are still for sale on Wyo G&F website until October 1st, or maybe the 15th. That's mostly private land so outfitter or tresspass fee are the options. With a little googling you might come up with a place that takes DIY hunters for a reasonable fee. There is quite a bit of good info on the G&F website, draw odds, points, etc. You need an understanding of how that works in order to plan a hunt. Good luck, they are fun to hunt and good eating !

Comment

I leave for Dalhart on the 2nd and will report back - gonna try to get it done spot n stalk style with the bow!

Comment

Gneimeth.....i talked with mark harrington today. He mentioned to me that you were hunting with him. I am very intwrested to hear about your experiences on the hunt. Thanks so much

Comment

Man, I am in Craig, Colorado and am covered up with speed goats! Too bad I’m not here to hunt....[emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BCorn View Post
                    Gneimeth.....i talked with mark harrington today. He mentioned to me that you were hunting with him. I am very intwrested to hear about your experiences on the hunt. Thanks so much
                    You got it BCorn. I may try to do a semi-live hunt but let’s plan on catching up after the trip.

G.

Comment

Working...
                    X