• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
    Kubotas new sidekick is pretty nice, great towing and payload
    That’s what I’m eager to test drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mule Pro here, if they ever put some bucket seats in the front they will have a big time winner.

Comment

Originally posted by PNOAK View Post
        Came out of a 2013 Polaris Ranger Crew and was set on getting a Mule Pro.I went and drove it, then went and drove a 2019 Polaris Crew 1000,The 2019 Polaris is nothing like the previous models-it is a entirely different machine-it made the Mule Pro feel and look like it was already behind again.I went with the 2019 Polaris.It is absolutely the best in my opinion.

That's good to hear and about dang time. They've been way behind the competition for the past few years. Haven't driven a '19 but been disappointed in everything else they've put out recently. They needed to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by cashcropper View Post
          Does anyone have any experience with the Yamaha Viking or Wolverine?

I chose the Viking this last December to replace my Nearly worn out Ranger.
          It was the best bang for my buck at the time imo.
          Came with a 3 year warranty too.
          Don't let the 700cc fool you, it will move and out run other makes of larger displacement according to YouTube drag race vids.
          It does only do ~45 or so on the top end, but that's plenty quick for me.
          One negative you'll read about Vikings is they are louder than others. They made some modifications in 2016 to help improve the noise factor, but it still isn't as quiet as the others can be.

One thing I really like is the low speed is more like a medium compared to other cvt units I've owned. It will do 20+ in low with out sounding like it's winding out- most others Peter out in low at 12-15 mph.
          As with any cvt, keeping them in low for most riding will make the belt last the longest.
          I got over 4500 miles on my Ranger's belt and only swapped it out because I Just felt like it was time.

People who have upgraded to the new Wolverine with the newer 800/850cc engine speak praises in its engine smoothness and power delivery. When/if they ever drop that engine in the Viking they will have a real winner on their hands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Ranger, because I like to go fast if I need too, and I've been in the new mules.
            No personal knowledge on the others.

Comment

Can am is in a class on its own. Mule pro next in line

Comment

Originally posted by cashcropper View Post
                Does anyone have any experience with the Yamaha Viking or Wolverine?
                Yep. 2016 Wolverine and 2018 Viking. Both awesome machines. Just make sure you get power steering. Makes a lot of difference.

Comment

Went through this about 4 month ago. I rode, drove and looked at all of them. I ended up with the Ranger 900 EPS because of all the testimonies from people I worked with and others who had them here.

I've never looked back, I love it.

Comment

We’ve got guys on our place with Rangers and Mules... the Mule FXT is a bad mofo! Smoothie, quick and a workhorse.

Comment

obviously you know I have the Honda for sale and it has been a fail proof machine and would be keeping it if I didn't have one kid and one on the way. Now I have a Kawasaki just because I went and sat in the back of a Honda 5 seater and didn't like it. Buddy has a can am but they are ugly IMO and loud but they are solid machines. Wouldn't consider a Polaris. We had issues with ours years ago and seems like they aren't getting any better. Plus I hate that Polaris engine ping noise

Comment

<<<<<<< Mule Pro FXT for me

Comment

Ranger all the way. Never had an issue and zero complaints about ours or any others I have used or ridden in.

Comment

Have a defender max for duck lease and love it so far.

Comment

Another vote for the Pro FXT. I have been in both it and the Ranger. The FXT was a much better machine IMO. I would not get the Honda. The one I rode in was much louder than the mule.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                Mule Pro here, if they ever put some bucket seats in the front they will have a big time winner.
                                X2. If they put some in there i will go out and buy a new one.
                                Love my FXT and put it through hell and she keeps on trucking. My BIL is talking about getting a can am and hope he does so we can test it out. They sure are pricey though.

Mule 3 year warranty ranger 6 months....thay ought to tell you something in itself.

Comment

Working...
                                X