Keep up the good work ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep up the good work ...

Seems like those guys knew what they were doing ...

Thank goodness the little Vietnamese children still have a sweatshop to go back to on Monday.

Comment

A new report from Edison Trends says Nike’s online sales grew 31% from Sunday through Tuesday of Labor Day weekend this year. That’s notably better than last year’s 17% seasonal increase.

So they are analyzing a whopping 3 day period. And I want to say the CK news came out on Monday, so its really just a 1.5 day period. And they are only looking at online sales, no brick and mortar. A bit quick to raise the mission accomplished flag though, no?

I would be curious to see what their US sales are versus international. I suspect they sell a lot more football related stuff, where the ball is black and white, and round, than they do pigskin football stuff.

Comment

Lets give it a bit...

Comment

Enjoy your new nike gear and Kaperdick jersey!

Comment

Only lost 4.1 billion in value and then-------------
            Attached Files

Comment

For some reason, I'm hungry for a Chick-fil-a.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                http://fortune.com/2018/09/07/nike-c...pernick-sales/

Seems like those guys knew what they were doing ...
                What good work are you referencing?

Comment

They better hope sales pick up after loosing over 4 BILLION of value in a couple of days!

Comment

Well, I just want to thank the OP for his continued contributions to this forum. Glad you got to hear your savior today!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      They better hope sales pick up after loosing over 4 BILLION of value in a couple of days!
                      But after the sneaker company’s stock declined 3.9 percent to touch a low of $79 per share on Tuesday, it reversed course to end the week at $80.30 per share.

The bounce recouped 41 percent of the stock’s decline since the campaign began and reduced Nike’s market cap loss to $2.4 billion.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        What good work are you referencing?
                        Was wondering the same thing JJ?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          Only lost 4.1 billion in value and then-------------
                          Their stock price today is pretty much the same (it's slightly higher now) as it was Friday August 17

My guess is it will be at least $85 by Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                            Thank goodness the little Vietnamese children still have a sweatshop to go back to on Monday.
                            LoL
                            Yeah because Trump can't supply them enough work making his suits and ties to keep the factory's lights on.

President Trump on Monday launched “Made in America Week” to salute businesses that make products in the US — but the White House struggled to explain why so many Trump-branded products are manufac…

Comment

Nikes and Levis. Real men don't wear them.
                              Gawd help me if Wrangler or New Balance ever pulls a bonehead stunt like that. I might have to commit harikari or just run around nekkid.

Comment

Working...
                              X