No announcement yet.

Rancho Alto Bonito 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Shane! Congrats on the jacket!

Comment

Thank you everyone!

Comment

Congrats on the jackets.

Comment

Nice, , congrats on the all the goodies Shane. .

Comment

Good job boys

Comment

Gotta give a shout out to Oscar C. and his undying dedication...he went down and built all new CS feeders...and filled all protein. Apparently they are hammering us still even with the recent rain fall...he managed to find a few points also...thank you!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                Gotta give a shout out to Oscar C. and his undying dedication...he went down and built all new CS feeders...and filled all protein. Apparently they are hammering us still even with the recent rain fall...he managed to find a few points also...thank you!

Awesome, any secret or tips to finding points? I figured I would have a few on my place....but none as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
                  Awesome, any secret or tips to finding points? I figured I would have a few on my place....but none as of yet.
                  I'm honestly not that good...Oscar and his girlfriend are much better than me...but I've had my best luck around old creeks or draws or at high spots on a particular ranch. It seems they liked to keep lookout so camped up high...or camped next to water.

It's also best to look after rains...just get after it and you eventually find a few. [emoji16]

Comment

I'm honestly not that good...Oscar and his girlfriend are much better than me...but I've had my best luck around old creeks or draws or at high spots on a particular ranch. It seems they liked to keep lookout so camped up high...or camped next to water.

It's also best to look after rains...just get after it and you eventually find a few. [emoji16]

Thanks

Comment

Thanks man, ranch is looking amazing! Shaping up to be another good year.

Comment

Hey guys check out Roberts hunt from this year... Oscar congrats on another Epic video!

Comment

Hey guys check out Roberts hunt from this year... Oscar congrats on another Epic video!

Great video Shane.Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great video I always like to see the age progress.

Comment

Thanks man! An unforgettable hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A couple of pics for Throwback Thursday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X