Time Change/Feed Change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time Change/Feed Change?

Do y’all bump your feeder times up an hour during this time of year or keep them the same year round.

First time for me to be hunting over my own set up and not hunting at a buddies place over his set up. Keep in mind I will be hog hunting over the off season up until about a month away from deer season. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the animals observe Daylight Savings Time.

Feeders will go off at the same time of day (not clock time) unless you change the timer.

Comment

��

Comment

The only justification is if you want your watch to always match the feeders. Otherwise it makes no difference

Comment

Crap!! My feeders are throwing waaay too early now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            You can change it when you go to refill your feeder with 1/2 pea gravel and 1/2 corn. It is that time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Comment

I do adjust my morning throw times as the days get longer. I try to have then throw about sunrise. I don't adjust the evening throw....it goes off at 6:30 now.

Comment

I correct my feeder throw time every time I fill it. I don’t make a specific trip to make the time correct due to daylight savings, I just update it on the next fill. To me keeping up with the length of daylight per day and when the sun comes up/goes down is the problem more so that the time change.

Comment

Hurts my brain...

Comment

Comment

Crap and I went out and changed all my timers the other night at 2 am for nothing

Comment

Oh boy...

Comment

Lordy! There are some of these out here.

The only reason to adjust your feeder clocks is to sync them up with your watch or phone to make future changes in relation to ever changing sunrise and sunset times easier. We do this very thing since we change our feed times throughout the year. Also change your Trailcams and Coverts if you keep tabs on times through the summer trail cam season.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Lordy! There are some of these out here.

The only reason to adjust your feeder clocks is to sync them up with your watch or phone to make future changes in relation to ever changing sunrise and sunset times easier. We do this very thing since we change our feed times throughout the year. Also change your Trailcams and Coverts

What do you mean by, “There are some of these out here”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X