No announcement yet.

everything kayak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like some nice weather this Saturday any one planning on going out? Can't make up my mind where I want to go. Guad? Ladybird? Idk

Comment

OK decided I will be going to port a and fish sat. Have never fished salt water in yak but going to try. Guess I'm saying there is a open invite and any launch points or tips would be greatly appreciated

Comment

Missed Dec / Jan of bow season due to rotator cuff surgery. Hoping to use the kayak as rehab. Caught a few little ones on Brushy Creek Lake Park. Just glad to finally be back on the water.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OS_BRANDON View Post
          Got my first ever striper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is that at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by WesTex1 View Post
            Where is that at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Guadalupe river by canyon dam

Comment

Man you guys are tearing it up Brandon

Comment

Frio bass from today. [emoji1612] 22.25

Comment

A 24 inch Hill country river bass from today [emoji1612][emoji1612]

Comment

Nice fish.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Brandon those are some monster river bass. I love the scenery where you're at too. Makes me want to get the yak out and go fishing. Very nice, glad to see you out enjoying the water. Did I read that you just finished your last chemo recently?

Comment

Real nice. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

I fished my first ever kayak tournament on Saturday at Lake Fairfield and man it was a blast! There were over 100 anglers competing for an almost $2000 first place prize! First cast was at 7, but I wasn’t able to get a fish in the boat until 10. I had never fished Fairfield before and it was pretty tough conditions. I ended up taking 41st out of 109 anglers with 67.5”. Winner had 89.75”. Broke off on a really nice fish as I was grabbing the net. It swam right under the yak and broke my line. Having that fish in the boat might have put me in the money. Here are some pics from the tourney.

Take off

1st fish

2nd fish

3rd fish

4th fish

Other pics from the tournament director

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                            Brandon those are some monster river bass. I love the scenery where you're at too. Makes me want to get the yak out and go fishing. Very nice, glad to see you out enjoying the water. Did I read that you just finished your last chemo recently?

Yessir, last chemo was in sept. Also had radiation in November. In remission as of January. It’s definitely one of my favorite places to be.

Comment

Bump. Getting back into Yak Fishing again. Who wants to plan a summer weekend trip down the brazos?

Ordered a Diablo Amigo last week and it should be here in the next 2 weeks.

Comment

That's a great fish and I really dig the picture. Congrats

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X