Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUX!! Good luck

Comment

We hunt about 9 miles outside of woodville on the Holly Branch Game club. There should be some spots opening up this next season. if you are interested on getting on shoot me a PM. Yearly dues were $850 per family this year.

Comment

That sux... Hope you find another. Good luck..

Comment

Heeee's making a list, and checking it twice...

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
            No contract to keep land till years end?! Ugh horrible land owner. Go this weekend and fill the freezer with meat!

Comment

sorry man we been there more than once contracts or good,but not solid, only if you want to waste the cash fighting it,Did once to little avail,Fishing is alot more promising than any deer lease these days only if it would rain.

Comment

Originally posted by bentman View Post
                When i bought my place I told the hunters they had 30 days to get their stuff. They replied with we have a contract to hunt ,I told them that was with previous land owner take it up with him. They told me they were going to hunt or we could work a agreement out I then told the hunters they had 15 days to get their stuff & I would hate for a cold front to blow thru & their exspensive deer stands to blow over. They came & got there stuff the next week.
                Wow, what a Billy Bad***...bet you had no idea how much liability you were opening yourself up to lol. Glad it worked out for you.

Comment

You need another trailer,I got a brand new Big Tex sitting' here collecting' dust in ,Red Oak.....No mesquite thorns out there,so come get it! P.M. Me,you need it.

Comment

More,than I woulda' done.

When i bought my place I told the hunters they had 30 days to get their stuff. They replied with we have a contract to hunt ,I told them that was with previous land owner take it up with him. They told me they were going to hunt or we could work a agreement out I then told the hunters they had 15 days to get their stuff & I would hate for a cold front to blow thru & their exspensive deer stands to blow over. They came & got there stuff the next week.
                    Congrat's on a good gesture.....New ownership.....take it up with the man that spent your money.

Comment

that sucks man. good luck on finding a new place next yr.

Comment

note to self...only close on a land deal right when the horns fall off.

Comment

its interesting your handle is bentman, because when I got thru with you, thats the position my lawyer would have left you in

Comment

Originally posted by bily lovec View Post
                            its interesting your handle is bentman, because when i got thru with you, thats the position my lawyer would have left you in

lmao!!!

Comment

My friends lost their lease however the new owner is from new york so they said they would manage the property if they could still hunt it and they got it! See if you could do the same.

Comment

sorry about that

Comment

Working...
                                X