Mosquito control . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
    No issues with Cutter/Bifen mix. I spray yard every 3 weeks but I do let it dry before letting my dog go out. Keeps the ants out too.
    what do you use to spray it with? A fogger or the cutter hose attachment?

Comment

Cyonara, works for a couple of months or until it rains.

Comment

Originally posted by texas assasin View Post
        I use mosquito misting system on a timer-best investment ever-zero mosquitoes
        If you have a privacy fence around your yard, this is by far the best option.

Comment

Bifen out of a hose end sprayer is the ticket, you can mix a little permethrin in there as well.

Comment

A professional can help you

Comment

Originally posted by brianwayne View Post
              You can consult a professional pest controller for you help.
              Originally posted by JohnDupont View Post
              A professional can help you

Can either one of y'all recommend a professional?

Comment

I bought a Stihl backpack mister and will spray Talstar P mixed with a surfactant every three weeks. That’s what every single “professional” uses. I have had great results. Spray in the evening or morning and wait 30 minutes before letting anyone back in the yard. Focus on bushes and the underside of tree leafs around your house. Overall it’ll run you about $600 for all that you need but worth it! If you are looking for immediate knock down power mix Riptide in with the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you can get your hands on some Regent 4sc, spray your whole yard at a rate of 10 oz per acre. I do it every year but you should be fine for up to 2 years. It’s the same active ingredient that the vet gives you to pour on your dogs back for fleas but super concentrated. If a ant even gets close to the perimeter of your yard he is toast. Mosquitoes hate this stuff!! It’s cost about 600.00 a gallon, but should last you many years.

Comment

Spartan Mosquito

Originally posted by Txbownut View Post
                    I just ordered some of these. Had a couple of good recommendations.
                    https://spartanmosquito.com/
                    Where did you order from?

Comment

I invested in the stihl backpack fogger - for about $450 at a local shop (in stock). i spray a rolling dose of Suspend, CyKick, and Bifen IT. I just bought some Altosid granules which are really powerful larvacide pellets. I treated the downspouts, french drains, and flower pots with this stuff over the weekend . also i just cleaned my gutters which were full and a soggy mess.

I also keep an oscillating fan on the porch. Add the thermacell and it is a pretty good overall system. certainly not as effective as a daily misting system but good nonetheless.

Comment

Off Yard Guard.....best I have found

Comment

Originally posted by DCZ71 View Post
                          Where did you order from?
                          order off their website. I have 6 set up around my house. More than recommended but figured it couldn't hurt to put a wall around my property and they aren't expensive.

Comment

Working...
                          X