X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drank to much last night not to work out lol

3.5 miles on the threadmill and a short ab circuit

Comment

Off day for me. Short turn around time for work and I needed the extra sleep.

Comment

I haven't hit it in about 4 days. My little ones brought home something heavy from daycare and it's had me brutalized. On top of that, my youngest is doing a sleep regression thing and sleep is at a premium. Should get cranked up again tomorrow or monday.

Comment

.8 mile warm up, 5 leg exercises with a warm up set then 3x10, .65 mile walk on the treadmill then 12 minutes in the dry sauna for some back and leg stretching. Tomorrow is supposed to be an off day but we will see. I may go in for a little bit of cardio and some foam rolling. Or I may just lay around all day, lol. Im looking forward to weighing in on Monday. Hopefully I have reversed some of the damage I have done the last 2 months being a slacker.

Comment

Tomorrow I plan on working on some cleans form. I want to start incorporating Oly lifting in to my routine.

Comment

3 leg workouts in a row!? WTH? Glad power was out Thursday or it would have been 3 days straight legs. Wednesday was agility ladder leg conditioning. Yesterday was leg day with weights and today was running. I don't like running anymore, loved it as a kid. I know I didn't give it my all, especially since I stayed in and did it all running in place, but I got my heart rate up and the sweat pouring.
              5 minutes warm up jog.
              10 sets of intervals. 20 seconds full sprint, 40 seconds high knee jog.
              5 minutes cool down jog.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                Tomorrow I plan on working on some cleans form. I want to start incorporating Oly lifting in to my routine.
                I loved doing that stuff and saw great results with it......then my shoulder doctor said NO MORE. Sucked to tell ya the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  I loved doing that stuff and saw great results with it......then my shoulder doctor said NO MORE. Sucked to tell ya the truth.
                  I'm hoping my shoulders don't get crazy. Only thing I'm really worried about is the snatch. If all else fails, I can still do cleans.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                    I'm hoping my shoulders don't get crazy. Only thing I'm really worried about is the snatch. If all else fails, I can still do cleans.
                    Good luck with it. The amount of strength I felt throughout my entire body after several months of those workouts was amazing. I never felt that good before and havent since. Sucks being old and broken, lol. I asked if I could still do the cleans and got a resounding NO. My left shoulder is McGuyver'd together according to my doctor so Im probably worse off than most. Im still tempted to start doing them again.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Good luck with it. The amount of strength I felt throughout my entire body after several months of those workouts was amazing. I never felt that good before and havent since. Sucks being old and broken, lol. I asked if I could still do the cleans and got a resounding NO. My left shoulder is McGuyver'd together according to my doctor so Im probably worse off than most. Im still tempted to start doing them again.
                      My shoulder mobility is not the greatest. I'm hoping one of the positives is it improves. I'm looking forward to the challenge and should work in well while cutting weight. I'm getting tired of the typical weight lifting and looking for a way to spice it up.

Comment

Got it in today. 4th day of this weeks session so, it was clean form and drill day. Spent 1 hour working on form. I tell ya, even at light weight you work up a good sweat.

Comment

After 5 of 6 days in the gym I went ahead and took the day off. Back at it tomorrow with Chest, Biceps and calves. It was a great week as every muscle group on my body is sore. I hope to continue that.

Comment

About to head in for chest and tris

If I feel good might try to Maxout on Bench

Comment

Pyramided my entire chest routine from 12reps to 6 back to 12 reps with weight increasing and decreasing appropriately. Destroyed my chest.... High reps for Tri’s 4x12 for everything

BB Bench w/ Rope ext
                              D.B. Bench w/ overhead ext
                              BB Incline w/ single arm ext
                              Mch Incline w/ rope kickbacks
                              DB flys w/ dips and db overhead ext
                              Close grip D.B. incline press with heavy cable dips
                              More dips with Seated Mch dips

Muchos dipo’s lol

Comment

Been under an old house for 2 days fixing plumbing destroyed by freeze. I'm sore all over

Back & cardio some time tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X