I can only chuckle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only chuckle.

Before I've finished whatever it might be that I say, it will be Veterans Day, 2017.

I suppose it must have just slipped by y'all. After all, there's more important things to squabble over... NFL ratings, fake news, impeachment commercials and who can get the best of who with whatever the hell somebody said or failed to say.
    Well, this much is true: White is white and blue is blue and red is red. Coincidentally, blood is red. And there ain't no way to know how many gallons of American red blood has soaked into the dirt and sands and dried on the leaves and have been diluted into the rivers of distant lands and oceans.
    To insure the right for y'all to login and swarm like a school of ravenous piranhas and gobble up some poor fool that has a few ounces of compassion for the less fortunate somewhere in their soul.
    My paternal grandpa; WW1, my dad's older brother (my uncle);, WW2, my dad; Korea, my son; 9 years US Navy. Myself: US Army. We never discussed it much, we just did it. I guess it we just kinda considered it to be our duty, a necessary thing.
    I expect some of y'all will immediately think that I'm butthurt that nobody mentioned Veterans Day. You misjudge.

To all my fellow soldiers, sailors, airmen and airwomen: Thank you for your service.
    Bob Lee

Thank you and thank all of you for doing what this paraplegic could never do. I have to serve my country in a different way. But it is the honor and example of every Veteran that I do my best to live up to.

Comment

Thank you for your service sir. And thank you to all of the vets out there.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

God bless all our veteran's. God bless the USA.

oh look...what is that?

Comment

Thank you and all veterans that have or are sacrificing so much so we can live free!!

Comment

To all who served, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
              Thank you and thank all of you for doing what this paraplegic could never do. I have to serve my country in a different way. But it is the honor and example of every Veteran that I do my best to live up to.

Selfless service is selfless service. No difference sir. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very well played Bob on multiple levels sir!! A lot of the squabbling is just becoming background noise.
                My dad did tours of KOREA and VIETNAM and 22 years in the USAF.

Comment

Working...
                X