Bushmaster C-15 deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bushmaster C-15 deal alert

I know it's a cheap AR but for those wanting to get into the tactical game cheaply here's your chance.

Hope someone gets em

Should be a fine plinker.

Comment

wow..........just walking in the house and see I am late by minutes!!! If this is a site you follow please let me know if this comes up again. I know nada about them but something for the gun case or safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        wow..........just walking in the house and see I am late by minutes!!! If this is a site you follow please let me know if this comes up again. I know nada about them but something for the gun case or safe.
        It still should be going if I'm not mistaken, until 11 am so 40 more mins

Comment

Even though there was slot of bashing on the carbon 15, I bought one last year for my collection. It's been great. Not one single issue. Sure there's better , but for starting out its great.

Comment

What was the price on it?

Comment

Filter here at work blocked the site.

Comment

Says out of stock

Comment

It ended about 50mins ago

Was 450$ and with the rebate knocked it down to 400$

Usually sell 700-750$

Comment

Not sure what the price was on this deal but grabagun has them for $525 and you can still get the $50 MIR I believe.

Comment

Granagun ships quick too! Had my m4 in a few days. 879 for colt

Comment

PLEASE do not buy this gun amigo...the carbon 15 is pure junk. It is not a copy/paste of a real AR.

Here is a tier one Colt that will hold it's value & at a very fair price:

If you can't stand to spend that much, then here is a fair priced forged frame Bushmaster that at least is a true AR-15:

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          PLEASE do not buy this gun amigo...the carbon 15 is pure junk. It is not a copy/paste of a real AR.

Here is a tier one Colt that will hold it's value & at a very fair price:

If you can't stand to spend that much, then here is a fair priced forged frame Bushmaster that at least is a true AR-15:

http://www.slickguns.com/product/bus...ck-friday-2012
                          All depends on what you do with it in my opinon
                          If you plan on throwing thousands of rounds through it every year then ya stray from it. If you just want one to be able to say you have one and plan on maybe throwing a 100 rounds trough it every now and then, it should serve it's purpose

Disclaimer:I don't own one

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            All depends on what you do with it in my opinon
                            If you plan on throwing thousands of rounds through it every year then ya stray from it. If you just want one to be able to say you have one and plan on maybe throwing a 100 rounds trough it every now and then, it should serve it's purpose

Disclaimer:I don't own one
                            Find someone who has one...pull the two pins to separate the lower & upper & get back to me.

Also, check out the bolt...NOT an AR-15. It goes bang but I've had two customers asking me to help them to get them under 3"moa. I will never touch another. Marketing at it's finest. That other BM I posted is a much better options. Stay away from the carbon 15. Trust me.

Whoever wanted a good deal on an AR-15, saw this and passed on it failed...If I had not just purchased a 1/7 14.5 PSA upper for ammo dumps, I would have gotten it myself. Heck of a tbh deal!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                              Find someone who has one...pull the two pins to separate the lower & upper & get back to me.

Also, check out the bolt...NOT an AR-15. It goes bang but I've had two customers asking me to help them to get them under 3"moa. I will never touch another. Marketing at it's finest. That other BM I posted is a much better options. Stay away from the carbon 15. Trust me.

Whoever wanted a good deal on an AR-15, saw this and passed on it failed...If I had not just purchased a 1/7 14.5 PSA upper for ammo dumps, I would have gotten it myself. Heck of a tbh deal!!

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...&highlight=psa
                              Have 2 buddies that have them and put a few hundred rounds through them no problem so far. Like I said they just wanted a cheap AR to mess with every now and then, nothing special.
                              They're cheaply made so ya they won't do want my DD or Ruger will do but like I said a cheap way to get I to the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X