NOLA Gun Buyback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOLA Gun Buyback

The pawn shops prices on guns are about to go up.

Mayor LaToya Cantrell announced that she will be holding a gun buyback day next week, on Saturday, Jan. 19th.

They will rid the streets of pellet guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
      The pawn shops prices on guns are about to go up.

https://www.bigeasymagazine.com/2019...n-buyback-day/
      That is nuts. Some folks are going to rake in some money on this deal. You can buy new guns and turn them in to make money. This is ignorance at its finest.

Comment

SO....you go to academy and buy a bunch of the $200 guns....roll over to NOLA and trade each of them for $500. It's a win/win!

Comment

solocam ag beat me to it!

Comment

Time to stock up on Hipoints...

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
              That is nuts. Some folks are going to rake in some money on this deal. You can buy new guns and turn them in to make money. This is ignorance at its finest.
              This is what the left excells at...

Comment

I wish I lived there! I'd load up on HiPoint's and then head to the buy back! Make a quick $350 per gun!

Comment

gather up your HI-POINTS fellas and we`ll carpool there and buy some new bows on the way home.

Comment

Gonna give u $500 per gun and the give u gun lock for safety and storage. Why would u need a lock if you sell ur guns to them. Ignorance in progress

Comment

unfortunately you have to live in the parish. You maybe able to find a crackhead to turn them in for and easy $50.
                      Originally posted by breadman View Post
                      gather up your HI-POINTS fellas and we`ll carpool there and buy some new bows on the way home.

Comment

Wow.... they’re bright

Comment

Good way for these cheap criminals to upgrade their guns. Hi point for a Glock? All day! Thank you.

Comment

I think I saw where you could turn in any number of guns, but the cap was $500 per person.

And the lock thing was if you have a gun and want a lock, they would give you one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                              I think I saw where you could turn in any number of guns, but the cap was $500 per person.

And the lock thing was if you have a gun and want a lock, they would give you one.
                              That is spot on. Now to see how many NOLA residents I know. I have a Kel-Tecs I could go make some money on. Replace the one I carry and buy a bow and a new rifle on the way home.

Comment

Working...
                              X