X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football - Bowl Thread

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Am I wrong Coach Smart?

Defense was a hell of a lot better with the new staff and scheme. Orlando coached them up.

Offense is a wait and see what in the hell they're planning to accomplish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I guess if there is not much difference between a 3 and 5 star recruit I should not be so upset at our early commits

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Defense was a hell of a lot better with the new staff and scheme. Orlando coached them up.

Offense is a wait and see what in the hell they're planning to accomplish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        I agree. Texas has the horses in the stall. Now it's time to turn them into something.

Comment

Am I wrong Coach Smart?

Well #1 Texas gets the occasional 5 Star. Not always gets the 5 stars. Nice over-exaggeration..

#2 saying that there is not much difference than a 5 Star and a 3 star is so subjectively bogus I can’t even begin to explain it. I mean there are so many wrongs in that statement and then it can occasionally totally flip with a 3star like Connor Williams being better than a flipped 5 Star. But to blanket statement like you did is just bogus.

So Aggie DE Mike Garrett and overall #1 pick is not much better than, say 3star DE Texas Max Cumin ?

Malik Jefferson is not much better than Texas own 3star lb DeMarco BoyD
          Last edited by Smart; 12-24-2017, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Well #1 Texas gets the occasional 5 Star. Not always gets the 5 stars. Nice over-exaggeration..

#2 saying that there is not much difference than a 5 Star and a 3 star is so subjectively bogus I can’t even begin to explain it. I mean there are so many wrongs in that statement and then it can occasionally totally flip with a 3star like Connor Williams being better than a flipped 5 Star. But to blanket statement like you did is just bogus.

So Aggie Mike Garrett is not much better than, say Texas Max Cumin ?

Malik Jefferson is not much better than Texas own 3star lb DeMarco BoyD
            How's it a bogus statement? Look at Baker Mayfield and Josh Allen. Even Colt McCoy wasn't heavily recruited

Comment

And yes Texas hasn’t been getting those most out of what they do have lately but I’m suspecting that will continue to change.

Comment

How's it a bogus statement? Look at Baker Mayfield and Josh Allen. Even Colt McCoy wasn't heavily recruited

Lmao. So you throw in a couple of fliers and your blanket statement is true for all?

Comment

Y’all failing to realize, A&M is a basketball school. #4 baby.

Merry Christmas and Gig ‘Em.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

Until they loose when they get into conference. Suspended their leading scorer and he will not be back until the 3rd game of conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

That is our line this year #3

Comment

[ATTACH]889380[/ATTACH]

Comment

Merry Christmas fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you still think stars make a kid a football player, you're doing it wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nvrmnd
                              Last edited by Smart; 12-25-2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

12 Orange Bowl victories

11 Big 12 trophies

10 undefeated seasons

9 3,000-yard rushers

8 Texas shutouts

7 National titles

6 Heisman winners

5 2,500-yard receivers

4 90-win coaches

3 No. 1 draft picks

2 10k-yard passers