Elephant Mountain Archery Mule Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elephant Mountain Archery Mule Deer

After several years of applying, I finally got drawn for the Archery Mule Deer hunt at Elephant Mountain. I couldn’t find a recent thread for this hunt. I have a friend who drew this hunt a couple years ago so I have been picking his brain. Any info from any of y’all would be appreciated. Also, anybody else on here get drawn. I was on the card by myself so I’m going to be looking to hopefully meet up with somebody else to hunt with on this hunt.

there is another thread on this hunt of someone else who got drawn

Comment

i'll be there the 15th-18th. I have a thread posted which has gotten some pretty good tips posted on it

Comment

Originally posted by Texas5o View Post
        After several years of applying, I finally got drawn for the Archery Mule Deer hunt at Elephant Mountain. I couldn’t find a recent thread for this hunt. I have a friend who drew this hunt a couple years ago so I have been picking his brain. Any info from any of y’all would be appreciated. Also, anybody else on here get drawn. I was on the card by myself so I’m going to be looking to hopefully meet up with somebody else to hunt with on this hunt.
        I hunted here (rifle) in January of this year. I posted the pics and story at http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/u...pics/7062192/1
        Awesome place with good deer numbers. It could bee a tough hunt with a bow, but I applied anyway (not selected).
        The biologist Dewey, was very helpful and will provide tips and info, if you ask.
        I would love to return there. Great place.

Comment

Nice buck MoonDog!

Comment

I drew this archery hunt a few years ago. It is a tough hunt I was blessed to harvest a little buck on my last mornings hunt. awesome place. Godd luck

Comment

Working...
            X