X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    You’re wrong.... I married one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same here. We hunt our family place together when I’m home and she goes by herself when I’m at work. We Travel the world to hunt and fish instead of doing typical vacations. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
      No freaking way. I go to the lease so I don’t have to be around her. Be a kick in the taint if she went.

Yikes and she obviously is not on the green screen.

I would love it but she has no interest.

Comment

Yup a bit of a let down when she is not there...
        Attached Files

Comment

Nope I need time away also, I can’t wait till this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
            I live with my wife. I need my time. Lol.

She tells me she needs me we need time apart [emoji6]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife is my hunting partner and my best friend. And I’d love to have a place for just her and I to go enjoy time hunting and take the occasional friend out to hunt. I’ve never understood why some guys use a hunting lease to get away from their wives....

X2 here was on a lease for 20y where about 75% of wives participated and hunted it was Great..Lease burned during Drought and that was end of a good thing

Comment

I would enjoy hunting with her occasionally but we need our apart time it's good for marriages.

Comment

Sounds amazing to me

Comment

I’ll take her once or twice but heckkkkk nooooo

Comment

Not a lease but hunt with just my wife and boys.

I feel for you guys that are married to a woman that you need time away from!

Comment

My wife really doesnt hunt but has shot deer before. It just not her thing but if there was a place for her she would go.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

I feel for you guys that are married to a woman that you need time away from!
                          this.

I pick her over every single one of you stinky bastages every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Comment

I take my wife to the lease on occasion, and I love her to death. That said she’s only coming when invited. I don’t need to be around her that much. The lease is my time to unwind.

Comment

My wife is twice the killer some of you knuckle heads are! She also can cook, clean, wash dishes, etc... I can go on and on with plenty other stuff she can do that ya'll can't do at deer camp if I need to! lol In all seriousness my wife comes whenever she wants. Her and my daughter with in the blind with me whenever they want. We hunt with her family, and my family so the memories made with them far outweigh memories that I could make with buddies. I hunted for 17 years with just the guys, and I'm having more fun now than ever.

Comment

My wife is my hunting partner and my best friend. And I’d love to have a place for just her and I to go enjoy time hunting and take the occasional friend out to hunt. I’ve never understood why some guys use a hunting lease to get away from their wives....

I totally agree with Dan. I have my own land to hunt that myself, wife and daughter hunt. As a matter of fact they will hunt on their own when I am working and go out and kill, gut and bone deer out by themselves. They have also ground 2-3 deer into burger on their own.

Who am I to complain about that? There are probably more than a few men here that don't do what I described, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X