3D pop-up @ Bass Pro Katy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3D pop-up @ Bass Pro Katy

Will anybody be shooting the Redhead 3D pop-up tourney out in Katy on the 21st and 22nd of July? I live in Katy so I will shoot the event.
    I shot it a few years back and thought it was pretty cool. I plan on shooting the individual division and if I can talk my friend into it, the teams division also. Maybe we can get a few TBHers to represent.

Originally posted by bowhica View Post
    Will anybody be shooting the Redhead 3D pop-up tourney out in Katy on the 21st and 22nd of July? I live in Katy so I will shoot the event.
    I shot it a few years back and thought it was pretty cool. I plan on shooting the individual division and if I can talk my friend into it, the teams division also. Maybe we can get a few TBHers to represent.

Gander Mountain is having one THIS WEEKEND...This could be a warm up for you.

Nice bobcat by the way...saw the pic

Comment

The Gander at 290 or Rosenberg? And yes I'm on for th one at Katy. Give me a call if you wanna try to team up. (832)875-0036

Comment

Bowhica, LSBA is putting on the Pop-up Shoot in Katy that weekend. Last year was our first year to do it. It was run by someone else prior to that. The classes are Advanced, Men's Trad and Bowhunter, Women's Trad and Bowhunter, Teen and Pre Teen. There is not going to be a Team event. The prizes will be a BPS gift card, which will be paid out of the entry fees. Bring ALL your friends. The more shooters, the bigger the prizes! Glad to see you are going to shoot in it! We had a good turn out last year and I am hoping for a better one this year!

Steve, glad to see that you will be there too! I've been wondering where you've been hiding!!

Comment

Originally posted by Injun View Post
          The Gander at 290 or Rosenberg? And yes I'm on for th one at Katy. Give me a call if you wanna try to team up. (832)875-0036
          Im sorry, Gander in SPRING

Comment

Cause your always running round with your boyfreind hunting. Get Bob to give me a call at the above # .

Comment

Zach,

What time is the Gander tourny?

Comment

Steve, I'll get Bobby to give you a call. We've been doing lots of bowfishing, but not much hunting.

Comment

Gander Mountain in Spring Texas will be holding an HOS Pop-Up shoot on July 14, and 15.

The event will be Hosted by Ray Howell with Kicking Bear for Kids.

1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes will be awarded.

Shoot will begin at 11:00am on saturday and 9:00am on sunday.

$5.00 per practice round and $15.00 to enter the qualifier rounds.

For more information contact the Gander Mountain Spring Archery department @ 281-288-2620.

Comment

What time is the shoot at BassPro

Comment

It starts at 9:00 on Saturday and finals will be on Sunday. Finals will start at 10:00 a.m.

Comment

Pop up

Dena,
                        I plan on shooting on saturday but I have a concealed handgun course all day on sunday. I hope to shoot well enough to qualify for sunday and I hope to get some time away from the class to shoot the finals. Will you be posting ana results from either day on a website?

ZACH,

Do you know if gander or the fella who ran the shoot will post the overall results for the 2 days of shooting?
                        Last edited by Bowhica; 07-16-2007, 08:02 PM.

Comment

I have never shot in 3-D but plan to participate in the Katy shoot

Comment

Good times.

Originally posted by Terry View Post
                            I have never shot in 3-D but plan to participate in the Katy shoot
                            Terry,

I tell you if you want a great 3D tournament to shoot you really shouldn't miss the Montgomery County Archery Club shoot in Willis. We have only 2 left for this year. I make it out to the shoot every month from Katy and find it WELL worth the drive. Good folks and good times for all ages.

I attached a flyer that has a map, dates and shooting times. Come join us for the fun.

Comment

I plan on attending the Montgomery shoot, assuming I have enough arrows left after the Katy shoot.

Comment

Working...
                              X