Bowtech Carbon Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowtech Carbon Night

I just bought a new Bowtech Carbon Night, and I love it so far. It is very smooth and accurate. Does anyone else have one and have a recommendation on arrow weight and type as well as broad head type and weight?

Whats your draw lenght and poundage set at

Comment

You know the rules!!! Pics!!!

Comment

goldtip arrows would be a start for sure. broadheads I would say slicktrick. you can get a good tbh discount on them too.

Comment

[IMG]/Users/Daniel/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Previews/2013/07/26/20130726-120418/JoafQPWLR%OkPo05AjfVhA/IMG_0976.jpg[/IMG]

My draw is 27" and I shoot at 70lbs.

I don't know if I am putting this pic on right.

Comment

Hope it works.
            Attached Files

Comment

Good looking rig!!

Comment

Oooo thats sexy!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Great bow!! Wrong Forum??

Comment

I don't know how I got this here, I am knew to the site and this is my first post.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Dan View Post
                        Hope it works.
                        That's far out! When did they start putting the stabilizer on top and the sights on bottom? And when did they put the grip above the riser shelf?

Nice bow by the way .
                        Last edited by Texas Grown; 07-26-2013, 12:54 PM.

Comment

I like Carbon Express Maxima shaft, you may want model 350. I will put 2 inches vane. Broadhead, I am using NAP Hellrazor. Worked very well for me. For the weight, I don't thank that there are many difference between 100gr or 125gr; but, I think the mroe heavier the more punch.

Comment

Can't see your pixs on my phone for some reason sounds like I'm missing a good one, messed with the night carbon rider the other day its a tack driver but at 3.2 and the new lightest bow on the market with a solid limb watch if they don't split it next year and get to 3lbs flat. Sooner or later someone's gona make a bow outa moon farts anf blow these 3lb carbon boat anchors out of the water don't miss the boat on this I'm telling you know moon farts have to be tge next logical step

Comment

Originally posted by big chris View Post
                              Can't see your pixs on my phone for some reason sounds like I'm missing a good one, messed with the night carbon rider the other day its a tack driver but at 3.2 and the new lightest bow on the market with a solid limb watch if they don't split it next year and get to 3lbs flat. Sooner or later someone's gona make a bow outa moon farts anf blow these 3lb carbon boat anchors out of the water don't miss the boat on this I'm telling you know moon farts have to be tge next logical step
                              Not to hijack but MANY people do not want a super light bow, Like Mudfish said a light bow in wind is harder to control, one would have to add a heavier longer stabilizer to maintain longer distance of accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                              X