Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lakes Whitney and Aquilla 2012-2013- lets go hunting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At my spot and it's windy today.

Comment

Gl

Comment

No movement yet but I bet this wind had them beded down until day break.

Comment

Just had a AR six come in he was young so he should turnout to be a nice buck one day.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowdiger View Post
            Just had a AR six come in he was young so he should turnout to be a nice buck one day.
            I really hope he makes it. I think that might be another difficult thing with public land, it's hard to "manage".

GL out there Will.

Comment

if he was he was 13 inch i wold of shot him lol then again i am looking for first kill =)

Comment

He was not 13 or he would of had a rage in the cage. I'm a meat hunter not a bone collector.

Comment

Have seen anything else going to get down around 10:30 to go eat something.

Comment

I just need to leave work and Hunt. Looks like another great day to be out.
                    maybe Friday.

Comment

I hunt around the Nolan Park area. I have seen some 120 class bucks. That was last season though. Have not really seen much this season. I hope when the rut kicks in that will all change.

Comment

He was not 13 or he would of had a rage in the cage. I'm a meat hunter not a bone collector.
                        lol me 2 i was just saying i would of shot anything i can that has no horn or 13+ =) ill be out there fri sat sun =) hope to get one hehe

Comment

Originally posted by TerryJH View Post
                          I hunt around the Nolan Park area. I have seen some 120 class bucks. That was last season though. Have not really seen much this season. I hope when the rut kicks in that will all change.
                          thats cool atleast you are seeing them this my first year i have seen very few but i just moved to new spot hope to put one in the freezer =)

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy View Post
                            I just need to leave work and Hunt. Looks like another great day to be out.
                            maybe Friday.
                            i wanna not goto work and go hunt lol work nights this week

Comment

Yes kenny you have to come to work haha

Comment

Rofl come on can I call in sick in the moring and just go hunt

Comment

Working...
                                X