• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try this

hate loading photos on here.
    Attached Files

Comment

nice to know he is still there. Something to look forward to.

Comment

How much land is there to hunt and how many permits do they usually draw?

Comment

I don't know the acreage but the permits are based on TPWD surveys. Don't know if that changes every year or not.

Comment

Considering 6 deer were killed and only about half the permits were picked up, I think they need to up the number.

Comment

Does anyone one know the real numbers? Entries for deer permits and the actual number of deer permits they gave out?

My Oct buck obviously came from corps land...and I know he died on it. There was one more with him that made it back alive, though. Tons of hog sign still. About time to start sitting for them. Couple of good sized does made it through the season, as well. Looking forward to bow season up against the Vine. Undecided if I'll put in for the drawing.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                Considering 6 deer were killed and only about half the permits were picked up, I think they need to up the number.
                With people not being honest on the survey, thats what we will have...more hunters/people out there.....and maybe thats everyone's goal to have better chances to get drawn...beats me

Comment

I think I've seen that doe. lol.

Comment

My luck this year, I probably just heard her snorting/blowing!!!!

Comment

I didn't see her being that I only hunted out there for five whole minutes of daylight this past season.

Comment

Still remember that day, I'm stuck maning a Garage Sale and Larry is slaying 10 pointers.

Comment

Larry, I was told that there were over 800 applicants for Grapevine and that only 250 permits were drawn. Don't know anything about how many of the 250 were picked up. A lady at the COE office is the one that told me there were over 800 applicants. 860 something is the number that comes to mind but can't quite remember.

Comment

Saw a dead deer off keller/hicks going north bound on 35W. Crazy! Looked like a big bodied deer but did get a close look going 80 mph on my bike.

Comment

Glad to see some deer made it through the year. I hope I get drawn for it this year. Its been two years since I got to hunt out there.

Comment

I'm in for the work day.
                                I didn't get drawn but a buddy of mine did and he never went!
                                Has anybody seen any turkey?

Comment

Working...
                                X