Scariest movie you've ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scariest movie you've ever seen?

The night before last I watched Cujo. I don't know what it is about that movie but it's pretty dang scary for being an older movie. I actually think old scary movies are way scarier than the newer ones come to think of it.

That Cujo was a nasty lookin sumbuck. All bloody and had that snot lookin junk all on his face and whatnot.

One movie that always got to me was Pet Sematary. I got the book once so I could do a book report over it. I took it to school and everything and everyone knew I was reading it. I got about half way through it and ended up saying I lost that book.

Exorcist for me

Comment

The Children. Talked my parents into letting me watch it when I was 6. 33 years later just the thought of it scares me. Makes those walks through the woods to my deer stand a bit unnerving sometimes.

Comment

Alien

Comment

Halloween, back in the day.

Comment

The Grudge, Paranormal Activity a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              The night before last I watched Cujo. I don't know what it is about that movie but it's pretty dang scary for being an older movie. I actually think old scary movies are way scarier than the newer ones come to think of it.

That Cujo was a nasty lookin sumbuck. All bloody and had that snot lookin junk all on his face and whatnot.

One movie that always got to me was Pet Sematary. I got the book once so I could do a book report over it. I took it to school and everything and everyone knew I was reading it. I got about half way through it and ended up saying I lost that book.
              You should read Salems Lot. Makes those two read like a children’s book.

Comment

The Town That Dreaded Sundown.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  You should read Salems Lot. Makes those two read like a children’s book.
                  I've heard of that before. That's another one from Stephen King. You know.....That guy has to be mentally ill. The things he's come up with are just wrong in so many ways. The old man in Pet Sematary creeps me out and he doesn't even do anything.

Comment

Magic. About a killer ventriloquist dummy. Watched it when I was home alone at about 9 years old. Was too scared to get out of the recliner and go to the bathroom.

Comment

I remember when I was a kid I watched Jaws. I don't know if I should admit to it but I didn't want to take a bath for a while after that.lol.....yeah....I'm being serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Magic. About a killer ventriloquist dummy. Watched it when I was home alone at about 9 years old. Was too scared to get out of the recliner and go to the bathroom.

This X2

Comment

I've heard of that before. That's another one from Stephen King. You know.....That guy has to be mentally ill. The things he's come up with are just wrong in so many ways. The old man in Pet Sematary creeps me out and he doesn't even do anything.
                          LOL Right? I’ve read a lot of his classic horror novels (Cujo, Carrie, Pet Semetary, The Shining, It, etc.). Salems Lot was the only one that was scary as hell.

Comment

I remember when I was a kid I watched Jaws. I don't know if I should admit to it but I didn't want to take a bath for a while after that.lol.....yeah....I'm being serious.
                            Me too! I was too scared to even sit on a toilet and take a ****! LMAO

Comment

I don’t watch em.

Comment

Working...
                              X