Lake Waco CL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake Waco CL

Who is planning on hunting there this year?

I'm gonna try! I am going too call and see what i need to do cause i have never hunted there before.How is it out there do you normally do good. One week sounds tough to do your scouting and hunting.

Comment

They start giving permits this Wednesday the 15th. You will need a hunting license for this year as well as fill out a release and get your map. The permit is good for all archery seasoning only.
      Let me know if you get a permit.

Comment

Okay! From what i hear once they give out a certain number of permits they stop.

Comment

I heard that too. GO to central texas outdoors.com and follow links.

Comment

Where can I pick up the permits??

Comment

You get it at the corp office. Starting wed

Comment

I went to google and typed in Waco lake hunting. It gave the corp Web site. I went under hunting and it has a spot that says print out archery application.

Comment

Thats it gunner. Take that and your 2012 2013 hunting license with you and they give you your permit number and parking card.

Comment

I am going to get my Lic. and my Archery permit at lunch and turn in my Gun App. for this year today. When I spoke to Eric he said they have never had to limit the Archery Permits in the past but I am sure there is a limit.

Comment

Hey topher that's what i heard at the end of the season last year. Good Luck.

Comment

Just got the archery permit and I was # 27

Comment

I'll be looking at getting one too.
                          I heard they only give out 100 permits but they never reached that mark last year.
                          You could've walked in there on the last day of Archery season and they still had some.

Comment

I drive a black 1/2ton chev with a TBH sticker on the back window if you ever see me come and say hi.

Comment

Will do. What area you looking at topher?

Comment

Working...
                              X