Dead In Here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead In Here...

been shooting regularly though! Felt like this week was the first time that everything I've been working on the past year and a half all clicked at the same time, for multiple shots in a row. Now that I know what a perfect shot feels like, looks like, smells like, and sounds like, I'm hoping I can get more consistent in repeating it. The squirrels had better look sharp this fall, cause I'll be aiming for the eyes!

How are y'all doing?

Oh yeah, and I just finished ordering a fancy tab from Rick so that I can be cool like him!

Comment

This week was a good one for me too. Discovered I shoot split finger. Now I need to get a split finger tab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I figured out I can shoot 3 under with a light enough bow. Even left handed.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I finally decided to get one of these...wish I wouldn't have taken so long to talk myself into it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Comment

What bow is that, Cody?

Comment

Originally posted by twillgo View Post
              What bow is that, Cody?
              Arvin Weaver Selfbow

Comment

Originally posted by cbc0905 View Post
                I finally decided to get one of these...wish I wouldn't have taken so long to talk myself into it.

Nice addition to the stable, Cody!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  Nice addition to the stable, Cody!!!!

Bisch

Thanks! I'm amazed at how good this bow shoots! Can't wait to shoot a round with it.

Comment

Originally posted by cbc0905 View Post
                    Thanks! I'm amazed at how good this bow shoots! Can't wait to shoot a round with it.

Well, you should have your chance this Sat at HCB!!! See ya there!

Bisch

Comment

Im glad your shot cycle has hit sexy status Trumpkin...squirrels will hit dead status before too long.

Thats a mighty good lookin bow Cody. Tell Chuck I cant beat him this year with a longbow but Ive got honey for him.

Ive been lookin forward to HCB. Im gonna try and come to check the place out. I need to join anyhow.

Comment

Hoping that your surgery goes well and you have a quick recovery. You can probably beat me with your one good arm !

Comment

Working...
                        X