Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could sell any product or service what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    I was going to say, I'm not sure my wife would get on board with this.

Well she could for a fee

Comment

Slinky's

Comment

Selling and installing solar panels and off grid type systems. My body can't keep up with my mind so it's out of the question for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
          Selling and installing solar panels and off grid type systems. My body can't keep up with my mind so it's out of the question for me.
          Is the demand really that high for solar systems nowadays? I personally know only 1 family living off the grid with a solar system.

Comment

Well I was a dang good recruiter in the Navy so I guess I could prob sell anything. Not tooting my own horn. Im a great bsh*tter. Haha

Comment

Pharmaceuticals seems to be a cash cow.

I currently sell logistics services and I enjoy what I do but the competition out there is steep!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Thats illegal in most states. Be careful
                hahaha, get your mind out of the gutter. although that is the oldest known profession!

The most success individuals are business owners, and they sell services that are unique/differentiated that they developed. Essentially, they know how to sell the unique skill that they have, whether it be intelligence they have (doctor owning their own practice) or a product or service they have developed.

So what I am saying is build a skill/tool that is marketable, and take it to market yourself. There is far more payoff there than selling somebody else's products/services.
                Last edited by texas shag; 07-25-2017, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Air, and blue gold, I mean water! T Boone Pickens and the Bushes have positioned themselves to be sellers of the latter. T Boones ranch in Texas sits on the largest aquifer in the state and the Bushes ranch in South America sits on the largest aquifer in the world I believe.

Comment

Shrimp Boat Captain....

Nah really, If I could make a living Training Dogs, I would do that

Comment

Comment

large hunting ranches and buy and sell houses to flip

Comment

I'd like to sell some type of high-tech medical devices. Mainly because I see that as being less travel and much better compensation than military technology. Unfortunately 20 years in, it's next to impossible to make a career change without taking a couple of steps backward and even then, employers are wondering why a guy with my experience wants to go just be a salesman.

Comment

Propane and propane accessories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

French fries on a beach in Honduras. From 11am to 1pm

Comment

Television advertising....
                                Got some spots available, in the Dallas, and Las Vegas, market right now.....

Comment

Working...
                                X