• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert camera not working

I have not got a picture in 2 days. Anyone else with the att having issues

No sir

Solar or just batteries?
    Change credit cards lately? Payment made?

Comment

Check batteries. Change Sim Card. Check settings. May have defaulted to factory setting.

BPS has um on sell...LOL

Comment

I haven’t had a day time pic in 2 weeks.

Comment

Been working great then all of a sudden. It’s running off of just batteries. Payments have been made and no change in credit card.

Comment

Can you commando a pic? (Make it take a photo?)

Comment

I’m having the opposite issue: 250 pics a day of my feeder with nothing at it :/

Comment

It won’t send a real time photo I have tried 3 times this morning

Comment

What did battery life show on last photo? Not the app but the picture?

Comment

Here is one of the last pictures

This is the last picture
                    Attached Files

Comment

On another note I found out how to post photos without Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
                        This is the last picture
                        What attachment or device do you have on your camera to get wind speed and direction?

Also, a buddy of mine has a camera that is acting up. I quit taking pics for about a week and he could not request one. Got to the lease, turned it off and back on, it worked for 3 days and quit again, did the same the following week, this time it worked for 7 days. Now it is back to nothing again.

By chance is your card full? If so and the overwrite function is not enabled, it will stop taking pictures ( according to covert )

Comment

No the card is far from full. It just sux that the lease is 2 hours. I want to try to get it fixed with out going back fourth a couple times. I’m going to call covert Tom and see what I can get resolved.

Comment

I don’t have any attachment for wind and stuff. I think it just comes with it

Comment

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
                              I don’t have any attachment for wind and stuff. I think it just comes with it
                              I have the 2018 model, I don't see anything/place to activate wind speed. Maybe
                              the 2018 is not able to do it.

Comment

Working...
                              X