Cabelas Bargain Cave??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabelas Bargain Cave??

This may have been posted already, but I went to Cabelas in League City for the first time in a few months and like all trips, I hit up the bargain cave. Well not this time, it's completely gone and the water sports equipment has moved in... I asked the gentleman in the fly fishing department to see if they maybe moved it, he just laughed and shook his head and said "Welcome to Bass Pro"

Yep. No more bargain cave.

Comment

I wonder what other changes are coming.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew it was a bad thing, when I heard talk about Bass Pro Shops buying Cabela's. Cabela's has been my favorite place to buy gear, I have never been a Bass Pro Shops fan, used and still throw their fliers in the garbage without even looking at them.
        My bow that I have now, that I have been very impressed with, I bought at Cabela's Bargain Cave in Buda. The guys in the archery department, sent me over there, said they had some Diamond Carbon Cure bows in the Bargain Cave. Went over picked one out, took it back to them had them check it over and then set it up. It's been a great bow.

Comment

Bass throw up has ruined cabalas.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            Bass throw up has ruined cabalas.
            This

Comment

Cabela's blows.

I cashed out all my points last month. Time for a new CC. Stopped shopping there a few years ago anyways.

Comment

My family and myself went to the “after hours” event a couple weeks ago at the Buda Cabelas. We were not impressed at the least as we always made it an annual thing to do. It was pitiful with the high prices, the food sucked as did the whopping 10% off your purchase. Told the girls to get what they wanted since we were there because we wouldn’t being coming back. Don’t see them lasting any length of time which is kinda sad. Cabelas used to be a good company with good product and great CS but than had gone by the wayside.

Comment

Not a Bass Pro fan either. Just bought a rifle and scope with my Cabela’s points Friday. Had saved them for years for that reason....and decided to use them up.

Won’t be using their card anymore.

(And the rifle was $149 more than at Buds. I called and they wouldn’t price match)

Comment

Bass pro sucks and it wasn’t hard to see this coming!

Comment

Dang. Was my favorite corner of the store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was told at the Ft. Worth store a few weeks ago that they now ship all the bargain cave items to Springfield. An employee said the items still exist, but there is no way to handle the merch, or even get a better deal on something that has been sitting for a while. I was not impressed with what was going on at that store.

Comment

Can’t wait until Scheels opens in North Texas

Comment

Originally posted by bow newby View Post
                            Can’t wait until Scheels opens in North Texas
                            I just googled it, and it looks pretty cool. Where it is going to be is not too far from where I live either

Comment

I looked them up too and happy they're coming, miss sportsmans warehouse. Was at Cabelas FW this am, not many people and I walked out empty handed except for hothands door prize.

Comment

Working...
                              X