No announcement yet.

Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking mighty good down there. I jumped on a lease with with Dean and Bobby as well, we have a fun group to hunt with. Deer are eating well and I can wait to experience hunting south of the border.

Comment

Good luck this year fellas!! Looks like there's plenty of browse to go around. Mexico hunting has been a dream of mine but I'll just have to live through y'all right now and occasionally sneak over from the San Angelo thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
        Try again
        That was fast, looks alot different from just a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Ready for 2018. New lease for us off the pipeline in Tamps.

Comment

I’m in for sure. Going down in a couple weeks to check on things. May even have a cold beer. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone ever brought equipment across? Want to bring a skid steer what is required or is there equipment rental places in Mexico?

Comment

Where do you guys get feed in Negras? I’m new to the area so trying to locate who has best prices thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  Where do you guys get feed in Negras? I’m new to the area so trying to locate who has best prices thanks guys.
                  We got ours from a place about 1/2 way to hwy 2 from the border. You go under a overpass and there is a big green and white building on the right . There’s a guy named Rueben that has a store just north of hwy 57 on Hwy 2 as well.
                  Last edited by dc1986; 03-01-2018, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                    Ready for 2018. New lease for us off the pipeline in Tamps.
                    Same here. We will be off Pipeline in Nuevo León.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                      Take 3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                      Great Pics!

Comment

Originally posted by JML View Post
                        Anyone ever brought equipment across? Want to bring a skid steer what is required or is there equipment rental places in Mexico?

Pretty much impossible to bring one in. You cannot bring it yourself, has to be through a customs broker. Process is long and complicated. Short answer: I dont recommend even trying. Lol

There are some guys on here that have inquired about it before and none have tried it after learning the process as far as i know.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                          We got ours from a place about 1/2 way to hwy 2 from the border. You go under a overpass and there is a big green and white building on the right . There’s a guy named Rueben that has a store just north of hwy 57 on Hwy 2 as well.
                          I bought feed at both stores last year and would recommend the place on hwy 2. The store is very nice.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Rueben is cheaper on his feed than the green building place. The green building place is more convenient though.

Comment

Viva mexico!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just got on this site and didn't realize there are a bunch of central texas guys hunting Mexico. Been hunting Mexico since 1980. The last 4 years have been rough, bad drought in prior years, poor fawn crop results in few mature bucks to hunt. HOWEVER, we have the makings for some super hunting the next 5 or 6 years. The deer were in better shape in mid Jan than I have ever seen them before. With a little March or April rain, the coming year will show off some great Mexico bucks.
                                Best of luck to all you guys out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X