New Sarrel's Archery Longbow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Sarrel's Archery Longbow

Today I made the trip up to Manchaca to finally bring home my Sarrel's Archery Blue Ridge S/R "Apache". I have shot this bow every time I have been to Bo's place, and just fell in love with it. I have shot many of Bob's bows, but this one puts them where I want consistently. I have only been into archery for about a month and a half, and knew this bow was going to be the one for me. Having never bow hunted before, I am looking forward to trying it soon. Just have to go with a few folks who can guide me along!

Many thanks to you Bob for working with me on the time frame!

Steve

Nice!

Comment

That's a beaufiful bow, congrats!!!

Comment

Nice.

Comment

I'm glad it worked out for you and somebody else didn't snatch it before you did. It is a nice bow.

Comment

Very nice bow.....Enjoy

Billy

Comment

You went and did good!!!

Comment

Awesome looking stik!!!

Comment

Man that's a sweet bow

Comment

Welcome to the fun side of archery!

And BTW, if your screen name is an indication of your occupation, THANK YOU for your service!

Bisch

Comment

Sweet bow!

Comment

I forgot to tell you congrats on your new bow!

Bisch

Comment

Thanks all. Man this thing shoots fast. Foolishly, I decided to see how far in my yard I could shoot it (I said foolishly right?). I shot high and the arrow ripped through the top of the bag target, out the bag, and into the ground. We looked over an hour, and cut off several limbs of our huge Pride of Barbados plant looking. I looked on the other side of the wooden fence, and across the street. NO DICE. Hot pink feathers were no help in finding, and this was a brand new never shot before arrow. I have asked if anyone has a metal detector, but no response. I want that arrow back, and I know it is in the grass somewhere.

Comment

That might the first arrow you ever lost..........but..........it sure won't be your last!

Bisch

Comment

Yeah, I agree Bisch....but to lose it on the first time I shot it...MEGA BUMMER.

Comment

Working...
                              X