bow strings help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bow strings help?

I'm just getting back into bowhunting... got a new Strother Wrath and it shoots great. I see people talking about after market strings all the time... is there much of a difference from a top end bow's stock strings to an after market string?

You have as good a string on your bow as you can get.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
      You have as good a string on your bow as you can get.
      This is what I was assuming. After market bow strings are more for replacing yours after a season or two of use?

Thanks for the reply... good news to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by roguecraft101 View Post
        This is what I was assuming. After market bow strings are more for replacing yours after a season or two of use?

Thanks for the reply... good news to hear.
        Or to fix a concern on certain sets, or to match colors or to just make a change. LOL

Comment

Those strings are great on your bow.
          Shoot the tar out of them, once they are worn out, replace em.

Happy season!!

Comment

I know Rocky and Korbin took care of you for an answer already, but just to give you some info, your Wrath has Stage 1 strings on it, which are made by Wes Van Horn. Stage 1 is a common choice for guys buying custom strings.

All Strother bows either come with Stage 1 or Crackers strings. Both great string builders.

Also, just to point out what a class act PYKiller "Korbin" is, he could have tried to sell you new strings and, instead, chose to give you solid advice!!! Korbin is also a great choice for custom strings.
            Last edited by TexasCanesFan; 09-04-2012, 01:00 PM.

Comment

shoot them out all season and throw some new ones on next year. i'm really happy that strother didn't sell us short on the 12' oem threads, they are as good as you can get for a factory set.

Comment

Working...
              X