Peep sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peep sights

Anyone have a favorite, do you prefer the ones attached with tubing or the free spin ones.

Fletcher

Comment

G5, fletcher

No tubing

Comment

G5 meta is my current favorite. I don't like tubes. I've got a redeye on my wife's bow, and I think I like them also.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

went with the g5 after another recomendation from my friend on it thanks guys as usual great info from the green screen

Comment

I currently shoot the g5 meta. Bought it because it matched the color of my bow. Works great and no problems. Hope you enjoy yours!

Comment

whats good about the g5 brand. Is there something better about them? The one I use is the one gander sells red and metal no tube it seems ok. Ive never used a g5 what sizes are yall using i had a smaller one but now a larger hole I can see better through and hasnt hurt my accuracy any

Comment

i'm using 1/4" hole just because it lines up to where I can exactly see just the outside of the sight ring so it's an excellent reference point along with my anchor point

Comment

Originally posted by TX_H-F View Post
                    whats good about the g5 brand. Is there something better about them? The one I use is the one gander sells red and metal no tube it seems ok. Ive never used a g5 what sizes are yall using i had a smaller one but now a larger hole I can see better through and hasnt hurt my accuracy any
                    Nothing really special about them. Size does matter but it's mainly personal preference.

Comment

Keep an eye on your string, I've used a G5 on two bows. Both strings had strands cut from the peeps edges. Seen a lot of g5's oval as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Vantage Point View Post
                        Keep an eye on your string, I've used a G5 on two bows. Both strings had strands cut from the peeps edges. Seen a lot of g5's oval as well.
                        the one from gander dont know the brand but its pretty strong i couldnt bend it but it may be heavier than the g5. what about the peep hoyt uses the one thats a string silencer but a peep?

Comment

I got a kisser button and started shooting without a peep last year. After I got used to it my accuracy was great. I do most of my hunting out of a ground blind and not having a peep sure helps in those low light situations.

Comment

I just got a viper peep from Lancaster and I really like it. Plus it has a rubber ring to prevent any string cutting.

Comment

g5 put on a dozen bows and never had a problem, i think the older 1/4's were the ones that would oval over a long period of time.

i've also used the red eye

Comment

Working...
                              X