No announcement yet.

From Chevy To Toyota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumped ship to Toyota Tundra last mth. Love this truck!
    Attached Files

Comment

Yes sir, we have a 4x4 tundra and 4x4 limited 4Runner, great rides.

Comment

I’m sorry.

Comment

Wife had a tundra and wanted a suv when I bought a diesel. She went with a 4 runner. Im a toyota fan and would have kept the tundra but needed 3/4 ton to pull camper.

Comment

I almost bought a tundra instead of my duramax, but decided on the diesel instead. We have a ‘12 4Runner it’s been great since new. Would like a bigger Toyota suv but IMO the sequoia is as ugly as they come. I think we’ll probably be going with another 4Runner towards end of next year.

Comment

My family went from the chevy traverse to the Toyota highlander. Best decision. When my old chevy bites the dust I'm going to the Tundra.

Comment

They are nice but if you have to commute very far they will break you on fuel. But look at the bright side, when you're going on trips ,and you have to fill up every 250 miles you can drink all the fluids you want.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  They are nice but if you have to commute very far they will break you on fuel. But look at the bright side, when you're going on trips ,and you have to fill up every 250 miles you can drink all the fluids you want.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                  From Houston to Sonora 376 miles filled up with 1/4 tank left I'm good. Then again the 2018-2019 have the bigger tanks now.

Comment

Toyota’s are great vehicles! Wife bought a Camry when we first married and the only reason we got rid of it was because we outgrew it with kids. Replaced it with a new Sienna on 07 an had close to 300k miles on it when we traded in a couple months ago for a Silverado. Wanted a Tundra, but she wanted to try the Chevy. We are always long term owners on vehicles, hope the Chevy gives us close to the lifespan of that dang minivan

Comment

We have 2000 Tacoma,2015 Tacoma and 2017 Tundra. Love my Toyota Tundra!

Comment

Toyota

My MIL thought she had to have a Toyota after years of American made vehicles. She had so many problems with her Avalon that she traded it in on a Ford Expedition and no troubles. Crazy huh.

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                          You will never go back to anything else!
                          Amen!

Comment

I've always had Chevy trucks, but went to a jeep wrangler for the past 6 years...needed to get back into a truck, so I thought I'd try a Tacoma and I LOVE it! My wife has had an 09 chevy traverse since we bought it new and she's getting the itch for a newer one...I guess I'm gonna be looking at the Toyota Sequoia!

Comment

[ATTACH]936591[/ATTACH]
                              2015 Tundra. Absolutely love it. Best truck I've ever owned.

Comment

The Sequoias are absolutely tanks, too. Have a friend that was in a terrible wreck (not her fault) in one and it held up incredibly well and the other vehicle was absolutely destroyed.

We have a Lexus which is basically just a dressed up Toyota and it's incredibly well made. Zero issues in the 5 years we've had it. Once we trade it in, we're going to get a Sequoia, but my wife doesn't drive that much, so it only has 55k miles on it in. May have it for 15 years at this rate.

Comment

Working...
                                X