Trespasser killed with trad archery equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    This is the same mentality of the fruit loop he though he could become one with the grizzly bears and ended up being a bear terd.
    Yessir....ole Timothy Treadwell

”Come here and try and do what I do. You will die here—you will freakin’ die here. They will get you. I found a way. I found a way to survive with them”

Whoops

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
      It'd make a good one,seeing how it was empty to start with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

The hollow ones are the easiest to clean up!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
        Yessir....ole Timothy Treadwell

”Come here and try and do what I do. You will die here—you will freakin’ die here. They will get you. I found a way. I found a way to survive with them”

Whoops
        Sounds like people with a certain dog breed.

Comment

I will say it, he was warned (multiple times) and got what he was warned about! People these days continue to put themselves in harms way and are surprised or as they say naive as to the outcome. Riding a bike through Taliban country comes to mind.

Comment

He just wanted to befriend and settle them in time to have their first Thanksgiving Dinner. Now he will be their Thanksgiving Dinner. How Ironic !!! I guess they will be losing tourism Dollars Now.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum Fat View Post
              The hollow ones are the easiest to clean up!
              Lmao!😂

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like you could do a drive by with several archery targets port side and get a good deal on some homemade arras

Comment

Originally posted by Christianhuff View Post
                  I will say it, he was warned (multiple times) and got what he was warned about! People these days continue to put themselves in harms way and are surprised or as they say naive as to the outcome. Riding a bike through Taliban country comes to mind.
                  IMO the problem stems from no personal accountability in the U.S. anymore. People just can't grasp being accountable until they find themselves in another country, then it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                    IMO the problem stems from no personal accountability in the U.S. anymore. People just can't grasp being accountable until they find themselves in another country, then it's too late.
                    YEP. Many people here, especially youngsters, thinks the world is like the US. It is not. Lots of countries dont put up with bs. I remember a fella who was caned for graffiti. Wonder if he ever picked up a can of spray paint again?

Comment

I get the same feeling when the Jehovas witnesses come preaching at my front door too...

Comment

Can you imagine what they would think of the compound bows we all shoot. would be great to air drop a few to em and see if they can put them to use / figure them out... to bad / sad for the guy sounds like a movie almost. should have known better.

Comment

But were they shooting 3 under or split finger? Instinctive or gap? Canted bow or no cant? Glove or tab?!?!?

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS WE NEED TO KNOW

Comment

What an idiot.

"This time will be different...I will win their hearts with kindness..."

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                              Hmmm... maybe they have this border security thing under control there. Seems the last time someone went ashore in 2006, they met the same fate. 12 years later, this dude goes ashore and he's taken out so quick, the fishermen that dropped him off got to see his body drug off. Seems like their border control plan works quite well. Maybe we should be taking notes.
                              This was my exact thought as I was reading the article. They keep their security on lock

Comment

Tracking dog needed in ungabunga

Comment

Working...
                                X