"OFFICIAL" Granger Hog Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXUSNAVYCHIEF View Post
    i can look at this pic and tell where your blind is, we call it the florida point, mouth of the river!!! good luck, i kill alot of pigs in those old willows, but only when the blood weeds are high right in between.......hope no jerks screw with your setup....looks good.. my only other guess would be the sore finger!!!good luck...
    the jerks that screw with peoples **** are a few of the ones that are on here sharing the info with you

Comment

Also, at Granger a sow will never defend her piglets, she will always run!!!i have even put day old piglets in my bdu camo pants pockets and every step the piglets would sqeal, hoping that momma would come after me but to no avail.......these aren't the purebred russian boars that will chase you and defend their young, some of them at granger have russian blood because i have seen and caught some piglets with the striped camo suit on, those are russian strand, but i like the colorful ones. you are more likely to be bitten by a snake than a hog at granger, i would rather the hog........

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfishtex View Post
        the jerks that screw with peoples **** are a few of the ones that are on here sharing the info with you
        i doubt that any of us on here tbh'ers, screw with anyone elses stuff, there are hundreds of people that fish and hike out there!!!!i am just saying to be careful because if you don't get way back in there your stuff will disappear!!they stole my nike tennis shoes one time when i was crappie fishing at the mouth of the river, maybe they actually needed some shoes, but i learned to not leave anything in the back of my truck anymore!!!

Comment

i doubt that any of us on here tbh'ers, screw with anyone elses stuff, there are hundreds of people that fish and hike out there!!!!i am just saying to be careful because if you don't get way back in there your stuff will disappear!!they stole my nike tennis shoes one time when i was crappie fishing at the mouth of the river, maybe they actually needed some shoes, but i learned to not leave anything in the back of my truck anymore!!!
          and just know that there is alot more people that hunt hogs at granger lake that are not members of tbh........

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
            Jeez. The one I shot was big but not like that. How does the breeding and the birthing go? When do they mate and drop piglets. I didn't see any real small ones with this group. And they nest?
            oh, i also forgot to tell you that they can grow to 200 pounds in a year with eating corn under someones feeder, i say this because i raised 4 sows that i caught at granger and they got to 200 pounds in one year then i had them made into pork chops, prob in the wild they could get to 150 in a year.....big hogs don't live long at granger with all of these arrows getting slung......

Comment

oh but it is some of our fine fellow members of tbh that screw with peoples ****. just go back a few pages and you will see. Some of them think its funny to post up pics of other peoples setups. set up that stand in sep and fed for months then some of our fine fellow tbhers go hunt out of it kill pigs around it then go around telling everybody about it. I know plenty of people hunt out there but I know who screwed with my ****. funny hardly see anybody down there all year till a few found it

Comment

yea have had a few stands stole out there as well last year.

Comment

Wait a minute man. Lets make this perfectly clear we sat your blind for a bit. We didn't steal it or damage it or even take any game. Stop being a whiny *****.

Comment

Bud you might wanna watch who you call a *****... Get that straight right now. You wanna run your mouth like that i can be at granger tom first thing and we can have a chat. Never said you damaged it or stole it did I? Might wana learn how to read

Comment

maybe we should have a man to man with the tbher who has screwed with someone elses setup????? i am still in colorado until april but i won't tolerate bs, i am moving back for good soon.....

Comment

maybe we should have a man to man with the tbher who has screwed with someone elses setup????? i am still in colorado until april but i won't tolerate bs, i am moving back for good soon.....
                        Oh if he keeps running his mouth and calling me a ***** we will have a man to man chat for sure

Comment

Originally posted by jkuroski1973 View Post
                          Wait a minute man. Lets make this perfectly clear we sat your blind for a bit. We didn't steal it or damage it or even take any game. Stop being a whiny *****.
                          Sat in hunted out of hunted around all means screwing with peoples crap since it **** sure wasn't yours.

Comment

Bud you might wanna watch who you call a *****... Get that straight right now. You wanna run your mouth like that i can be at granger tom first thing and we can have a chat. Never said you damaged it or stole it did I? Might wana learn how to read
                            here we go!!!!!i think the guy should just say my bad, sorry for hunting your set and move on.....i have to eat my words now!!!!i would have nev thought someone on here would do that!!!!!unwritten rule, you don't hunt, sit, wonder around, hunt near fresh corn at any other hunters setup on public land.....it's a respect that is given........

Comment

here we go!!!!!i think the guy should just say my bad, sorry for hunting your set and move on.....i have to eat my words now!!!!i would have nev thought someone on here would do that!!!!!unwritten rule, you don't hunt, sit, wonder around, hunt near fresh corn at any other hunters setup on public land.....it's a respect that is given........
                              Thought that was pretty much a given but guess not to some. Then they wana post up pics of ny stand and laugh and think its funny. It's bs and when you start calling me a ***** **** sure ain't gona put up with that bs.

Comment

Sat in hunted out of hunted around all means screwing with peoples crap since it **** sure wasn't yours.
                                You can't walk 100 yrds at Granger without stumbling upon someone's stand, feeder, etc. Your the only one whining about it. You don't own the place and I am free to hunt where I please. I already apologized, but you just won't let it go. I'd be glad to meet you out there tough guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X