No announcement yet.

Tiger Woods: Does Anybody Even Care?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tigers gonna look like happy Gilmore running around the green if he makes this one

Comment

Knew he should have putted that about 2’ left of the hole.

Comment

He needs to go ahead and shave his dome. That big *** bald spot is horrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That putt by Tiger was incredible. Reed is a dewsh.

Comment

Tied for 2nd is quite good for a washed up has been!

Comment

Good for Tiger....."again, comebacks are that much sweeter!" 4 Back surgeries & 3 knee surgeries.....what's so great about this is the spirit to not give up and bounce back. Watched it all and remembered those days when he took it to everyone! I hope he's back and it will be great for the PGA!!

Comment

Phil won last week

Comment

I was rooting for a Tiger win!

He has been through a lot of self inflicted crap and the back fusion.

Love him or hate him, he is good for golf!

Comment

Tiger couldn't get his irons to the hole today....too many 40 footers..

I bet he had 30 putts today

He is now down to 10-1 for the Masters

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Phil won last week

He did in deed. It was 1,687 days since Phil's previous victory.

Next Sunday will mark 1,687 days since Tiger's last victory.

Tiger has won 8 times at Bay Hill. I'd certainly say he has a chance!

Comment

This just goes to show how hard this game is and how awesome and unbelievable he was in his prime!

Comment

Bay Hill is gonna be on FIRE!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                            He did in deed. It was 1,687 days since Phil's previous victory.

Next Sunday will mark 1,687 days since Tiger's last victory.

Tiger has won 8 times at Bay Hill. I'd certainly say he has a chance!
                            He's certainly looking good. But a win is nothing more than good golfer winning a tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Bay Hill is gonna be on FIRE!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                              No joke. Ratings this last Sunday were a full two points higher than any major sunday outside the masters last year.

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
                                No joke. Ratings this last Sunday were a full two points higher than any major sunday outside the masters last year.
                                I read something today where a kid was stating how he works at a golf course in the bar and Sunday's are usually his slowest days. Due to the fact that Tiger was playing on Sunday, he had more patrons than they normally have, and made 3X the money he usually makes on a Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                                X