Available leases - Post for all to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
    Just called this place guys name is Tim. He is asking $3,000 a gun.. I asked if it $3,000 a gun for 3 people and he said yes sir. I then asked $3,000 a gun for 4 people and he said yes.. haha I don’t understand. I told him I’d call him back later this week. A bit pricey for 160 acres.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Talked to him today also, deal breaker for me was a two deer limit per hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
      All the smart hunters have these locked up already. You guys are getting late to the game with the poaching/no deer nonsense.
      Yep^^^^

Comment

If you're interested in this one saw it on Facebook, contact Tanner Blaker

We will be needing to fill a spot on our lease for this upcoming season. The property is 7000 acres low fence in Webb county. The ranch is MLD 3 and being fed and managed to maximize our deer herd. We have many deer in the 140s-150s and seeing a good number of 160"+ deer so far this season. We feed corn, double down protein, and cottonseed. We have 20 corn feeders, feed pins, blinds (mostly 10ft Atascosa), and 12 2000# All Season protein feeders. The lease includes two nice, furnished houses, RV hookups, barns, cleaning shed, and walk-in cooler. The ranch is high fenced on the east side, and surrounded by two 60,000+ acre neighbors. Each member will be allowed 1 trophy, 1 management, culls, does, javalinas, hogs, quail, dove, duck, and other in season game. The property has 20+ tanks stocked with bass, carp, and catfish that remain full all year. The lease is family oriented, and guests are allowed. Lease members are focused on raising big, wild, native deer and having a good time with friends and family.
        There is a total of 8 spots on the lease at $12,375 each plus feed, this equates to $14 a acre which is well below the going rate for quality South Texas hunting leases. This is a year round lease trying to raise good deer and have a good time. PM me for more information.

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
          His last post was........epic to say the least
          IS there a copy of his epic post prior to banishment?

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
            If you're interested in this one saw it on Facebook, contact Tanner Blaker

We will be needing to fill a spot on our lease for this upcoming season. The property is 7000 acres low fence in Webb county. The ranch is MLD 3 and being fed and managed to maximize our deer herd. We have many deer in the 140s-150s and seeing a good number of 160"+ deer so far this season. We feed corn, double down protein, and cottonseed. We have 20 corn feeders, feed pins, blinds (mostly 10ft Atascosa), and 12 2000# All Season protein feeders. The lease includes two nice, furnished houses, RV hookups, barns, cleaning shed, and walk-in cooler. The ranch is high fenced on the east side, and surrounded by two 60,000+ acre neighbors. Each member will be allowed 1 trophy, 1 management, culls, does, javalinas, hogs, quail, dove, duck, and other in season game. The property has 20+ tanks stocked with bass, carp, and catfish that remain full all year. The lease is family oriented, and guests are allowed. Lease members are focused on raising big, wild, native deer and having a good time with friends and family.
            There is a total of 8 spots on the lease at $12,375 each plus feed, this equates to $14 a acre which is well below the going rate for quality South Texas hunting leases. This is a year round lease trying to raise good deer and have a good time. PM me for more information.
            This sounds like a great place.

Comment

700 acres in Junction. $3300 a gun, 7 total. Gun ONLY. Found ad on another site stating that.
              Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 01-21-2018, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Well I have spent hours online looking and msg people about leases and look on this thread and 99% of them are listed here lol looks like I wasted my time with more than half of them.....

Comment

Kansas lease

Comment

One spot on Game managed Ranch in Old Mexico
                    Near Hidalgo Coahuila must be experienced trophy hunter
                    Ranch is 3300 acres and currently their is only two hunters
                    PM for More details Lease price is 5300 a man plus Protein
                    Last edited by Mexicobbd187; 01-22-2018, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Looking for a place in central/south/hill country for a group. Tagging this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexicobbd187 View Post
                        One spot on Game managed Ranch in Old Mexico
                        Near Hidalgo Coahuila must be experienced trophy hunter
                        Ranch is 3300 acres and currently their is only two hunters
                        PM for More details Lease price is 5300 a man plus Protein
                        I'm looking for a lease in Old Mexico. I'm a new member so I cant send Pm's. Could you email me some info at daedae_6@yahoo.com?
                        Last edited by DKey88; 01-23-2018, 01:59 AM.

Comment

BrianG posted a lease in Sonora that is top of the line in every aspect. Cabin,low number of hunters and big deer.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                            BrianG posted a lease in Sonora that is top of the line in every aspect. Cabin,low number of hunters and big deer.

Saw that, wish I was closer.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                              Saw that, wish I was closer.

Where at? Not able to find the post

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                                Where at? Not able to find the post