Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, at least the bleeding heart liberals have their priorities right...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribalism is only bad if you're not a member of that tribe.. :

It worked for thousands of years before being a member of a family group became a bad thing, before the doctrine of anti-individualism became the norm...

And yet even that is a form of tribalism... They want every individual to be part of the global tribe, think the same, vote the same, follow the leader because only they know what's best for you..

Oh... and you history gurus might want to read up on the Tariff Act of 1828 and the Tariff Act of 1832...

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Absolute FACT.........but the REST of the story:

https://www.prageru.com/courses/hist...ome-republican

Good read and I agree with the final comments.- I too would vote for any race (or gender) conservative before voting for a liberal of any race (or gender).

The problem is I usually only have RHINO's to choose from as the supposedly conservative candidates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
        Good read and I agree with the final comments.- I too would vote for any race (or gender) conservative before voting for a liberal of any race (or gender).

The problem is I usually only have RHINO's to choose from as the supposedly conservative candidates.

We are the RHINO's. The Republican party is no longer the party of smaller government. The Dems moved further left and the R's took their former spot. The ones we keep calling RHINO's are walking the party line.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post

I hear that often now. 4 years ago it was those folks you are now calling RINO's that the TEA PARTY told us conservatives to vote for!!! Really, really, really sad state of affairs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            We are the RHINO's. The Republican party is no longer the party of smaller government. The Dems moved further left and the R's took their former spot. The ones we keep calling RHINO's are walking the party line.
            But, but, but...........those are the folks WE all voted for over the last 4-6 years ago! Now I am thinking the Tea Party put the FIX IN in you are correct????

Comment

But, but, but...........those are the folks WE all voted for over the last 4-6 years ago! Now I am thinking the Tea Party put the FIX IN in you are correct????

That is certainly one way to look at it. Another way is that they got greedy, paid whatever. Which of those is true we will certainly never know.

Comment

That is certainly one way to look at it. Another way is that they got greedy, paid whatever. Which of those is true we will certainly never know.
                Interesting point...........well said and could be factual for some!
                It is apparent that many more folks are where I am with our political party's.......big joke on the folks that actually follow their lead.

Comment

Interesting point...........well said and could be factual for some!
                  It is apparent that many more folks are where I am with our political party's.......big joke on the folks that actually follow their lead.
                  They all work for the same team. Team Their Bank Accounts. They throw up a show when Congress is in session, going at each other like they oppose ideas not shared by their constituents, "calling each other out". When it's all over they have drinks and dinner together and probably laugh at our expense about how they vote into law legislation that screws us and exempts them.

The beltway is full of disgusting leeches.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                    They want every individual to be part of the global tribe, think the same, vote the same, follow the leader because only they know what's best for you..

Oh... and you history gurus might want to read up on the Tariff Act of 1828 and the Tariff Act of 1832...
                    That would be the "globalist new world order theory" which is outside of the scope of what Vermin, et al, were discussing.........but I follow ya, as that is some BS!
                    Tariffs (well, economics) came up in another thread two days ago. It was 30+ years b4 the uncivil war...."and 4 or more presidents"....now that is a sloooooow burn before firing cannons on Fort Sumter which ignited the war!
                    Here is something short that you often float and discuss on TBH: (2:02 States Rights & 2:48 Economics)

Comment

They all work for the same team. Team Their Bank Accounts. They throw up a show when Congress is in session, going at each other like they oppose ideas not shared by their constituents, "calling each other out". When it's all over they have drinks and dinner together and probably laugh at our expense about how they vote into law legislation that screws us and exempts them.

The beltway is full of disgusting leeches.
                      Need about 200 million more citizens to actually understand that.

Comment

Need about 200 million more citizens to actually understand that.
                        I think a lot do and a lot more are waking up to it. I just think they feel/felt the beltway club is so sealed up tight that there was no inlet for our opinions concerns and no one listening/caring anyways. I also believe that is all changing now and we will see great progress in the next decade.

Comment

I think a lot do and a lot more are waking up to it. I just think they feel/felt the beltway club is so sealed up tight that there was no inlet for our opinions concerns and no one listening/caring anyways. I also believe that is all changing now and we will see great progress in the next decade.
                          I like your positivity sir. I tend to stay in that vain also!

Comment

I like your positivity sir. I tend to stay in that vain also!
                            I look at all this craziness going on and see it this way. Groups are being paid to protest, the media is pushing identity politic separatist BS like never before. It isn't because we are on the brink of a break down or civil war like some are saying. The turmoil is being created to make it seem like we are on the brink.. They know the people are waking up, they know the jig is up. This is what statist desperation looks like.

Comment

I look at all this craziness going on and see it this way. Groups are being paid to protest, the media is pushing identity politic separatist BS like never before. It isn't because we are on the brink of a break down or civil war like some are saying. The turmoil is being created to make it seem like we are on the brink.. They know the people are waking up, they know the jig is up. This is what statist desperation looks like.
                              I can relate. I do see those issues and others but the "separatist & media" stuff was hot in heavy back in the 50's and 60's during the civil rights era.......nothing new, but from another direction. Two wrongs don't make it right for sure! Yea, that civil war drum-beat is downright trifling and quite telling on a few levels. The simple addition & subtraction of numbers don't add up in any form or fashion........especially if folks just think beyond the hyperbole. Mark Levin hung up on a guy that went down that path last week and told the screener no more calls in that vain! He was actually embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Where do you consider yourself on the scale?

Varmint is just left of "don't know sh*t about sh*t" and half-way between "smug arrogance" and "condescending a*s hat".
                                Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 08-23-2017, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X