Herniated disks and Teeter Hang Ups!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herniated disks and Teeter Hang Ups!

I have 2 herniated disks in my cervical, a shoulder issues going on that I am having to get an MRI for and now my lower back just got jacked up somehow. I think that with the neck pain and shoulder pain I over compensated everything I was trying to do and it cause the lower back to go...The pain on the lower is so bad I couldn't take it anymore. Heard the Teeter could help so I ordered one. Anyone have any experience on them and have they helped you all? I ordered the L5 Contour model.

Thanks in advance...

Getting old sucks real bad!!!

Not this particular model, but one similar. I have a herniated disc with a bulging disc top and bottom. I worked for a while, but then it started to really hurt my back when I got on it so I sold it!

Comment

I have 1 Minorly ruptured and one majorly ruptured Disks in my back the teater things hurt more then helped

Comment

I have felt your pain. with 2 upper and 4 lower. If its like mine my shoulder was a result of the cervical. It hurt so bad I couldnt move

Comment

Originally posted by king_tarzan View Post
          I have 2 herniated disks in my cervical, a shoulder issues going on that I am having to get an MRI for and now my lower back just got jacked up somehow. I think that with the neck pain and shoulder pain I over compensated everything I was trying to do and it cause the lower back to go...The pain on the lower is so bad I couldn't take it anymore. Heard the Teeter could help so I ordered one. Anyone have any experience on them and have they helped you all? I ordered the L5 Contour model.

Thanks in advance...

Getting old sucks real bad!!!
          Yes. Also stretch your hamstrings and strengthen your core muscles

Comment

Be careful on those. I have a friend that had his dad paralyzed from neck down on one of those.

Comment

I ordered one for my FIL the other day. He has lower back pain/soreness and has had 2 back surgeries. I will attempt to update on what he says the teeter does for him.

I have lower back pain that is pretty much constant and I'm 30. I used it for 2 days before I took it to him. I felt soreness I think from using it and those muscles being stretched etc on the second day. But my back felt more loose and little regular pain as the day went on.

Comment

I bought the super duper model about 3 months ago, my back has never been better for this long of a period of time. Love it.
                It will take a couple days to acclimate to it, stick with it.

Comment

I don't know if it was a teeter hanger, but one of our neighboring ranchers had something to hang upside down from, cause back issues from riding horses all the time. It ended up breaking and he fell right on his head paralyzing him.

Comment

I had a herniated disk, I think L7. Dr. said injections then surgery. I bought a Teeters. Used it a couple times a day for a couple months & it fixed my herniated disk. I was having to sit down to even put my shoes on (which is NOT normal for me). Fixed me right up! READ THE DIRECTIONS AND FOLLOW THEM. People who complain about it probably didn't read the directions. They are important. You ease into going vertical over a period of time. If you get on it & go full bore I'm sure it'll mess you up.

Comment

Thank you all for the feedback...I'm gonna try it and see what happens....

Comment

Working...
                      X