On target 2 software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On target 2 software

Anyone have it and could work with me to give me a ballpark figure of where my arrow spine should be at??? Thanks, Wisco

Sure, what are your specs?

Comment

Cool, thanks fuzzy I will pm you so this thread doesn't drag on

Comment

Originally posted by wisco-hunter View Post
        Cool, thanks fuzzy I will pm you so this thread doesn't drag on
        Muddy will fix you up right!
        He can even build you some arrows :thumbup:

Comment

Wow, props to Muddy, he really helped me out. I tried everything to paper tune my bow and got it pretty good but I still couldn't get tight groups for the past two years (especially with broadheads). So I started researching arrows (spine, fletching types, foc, etc) and I figured the best place to start on the arrow would be spine...mine is way off. Three different archery shops told me 400 spine with 100 grain head would be "just fine" for what I shoot, I took their word for it. Well muddy ran the numbers and this couldn't be farther from the truth. I should be a tad over 300 spine. What a joke, from here on out I will just do everything myself or have a trusted member on TBH help me out.

Comment

But where do you find 300 spine arrows?

That is what this program continues to tell me, but these arrows are not in stores, at least not that I can find. I can see them on the mfg. pages but I would rather purchase 6 first to try before I go all out with doz.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Peter View Post

That is what this program continues to tell me, but these arrows are not in stores, at least not that I can find. I can see them on the mfg. pages but I would rather purchase 6 first to try before I go all out with doz.
              it is not uncommon for box stores not to carry them, many times they must be found at a shop. if your spine is calculated properly and the arrow built the same you should have no reservation about buying a dozen, they will fly.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Peter View Post

Southshore archery should be able to fix you up. He sells most shafts by the half dozen.

Comment

Working...
                  X