elite is starting to make me angry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    Isn't this the company that advertises if something happens to you bow they will overnight you one to finish your trip or something like that? Or is that somebody else? Seems odd they could overnight you bow parts on s trip but can't fill regular everyday orders.
    yeah!!! im gonna call them monday and ask them about that!!!

at least send me a quiver for the troubles lol

Comment

I love my elite and would happily buy another in a few years.

Comment

Rocky, I really wished you'd reconsider carrying elites.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie_bowtech View Post
          I love my elite and would happily buy another in a few years.
          Sounds like you should order it now and maybe you'll get it by then.

Comment

This is reminiscent of the horrible "where is my bow" posts from Obsession's 2014 lineup. I know growing pains are an issue with every company, but at some point people are going to get fed up.

For every good experience, a person will tell 2 people about it. For every bad experience, people will tell 10. Elite ain't exactly a spring chicken in the archery industry anymore. I hope that they get their act together.

Comment

I sent in my pulse for warranty work. It was delivered to them over two weeks ago and haven't heard the first word from them. Supposedly turn around time was 10-14 days From when it came in the door to when it left out. That's what they told me before I shipped it in.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                And the crazy thing is that everything TOG has purchased since forming as the owner of Elite has turned into the same delivery/delay nightmare. Solid BHs, Scott and CBE come to mind first. I am sure it will happen with Slick Trick as well.

Don't even get me started about target colored bows from them. MONTHS. And they have even eliminated the polished components. Still MONTHS.

They could sell 10,000 more bows if they could get them out the door in a reasonable amount of time.
                BINGO we have a winner, TOG is the cause IMO, as many other BIG conglomerate owners even in different industries seem to be looking at the best bottom line $$$$$ for them NOT there customers.

Comment

I am not an elite shooter but I do work at a proshop that is a dealer for elite and they are taking a long time right now because they are moving into a bigger factory to hopefully keep up with the demand. I know it isnt a good reason to take so long but we are going through the same issues with them with trying to get accessories. We have been waiting on a set of limbs for about 6 weeks now...

Comment

Hate to hear all this trouble. love my E35, but have been fortunate and haven't had to deal with customer service. Hope they get it all worked out and start taking care of there customers again. They make a good shooting bow.

Comment

Is it possible this is a QAD issue and not an Elite issue?

Comment

We called Elite yesterday asking for rests and they said QAD is was behind on their orders which is believable because QAD is behind with ours also

Comment

And there we go.

Comment

Working...
                          X