Bexar County Bowhunting Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bexar County Bowhunting Ranch

On Jan 19th through the 21st of 2015, myself and my Father went to Bexar County Bow hunting Ranch and had a great time. When we got there we were greeted by Todd Tschirhart, he is a very nice guy. And he was very honest with us and telling us that during Jan. and Feb. that the movement was a little slow and didn't really know what to except. But we seen plenty of animals. My father seen just as many animals sitting at the lodge as I did in the stands. With the experience me and my father had it was amazing. And I'd sure would recommend this ranch to any one that what's to hunt exotic's and whitetail and OMG huge hogs to go to Bexar County Bow hunting Ranch. Great price and even better animals. Thanks again MR. Todd for an awesome hunt !

Awesome man what did yall kill?

Comment

any pics to share

Comment

Bexar County is a blast! N Todd is awesome! Always see animals out there!

Comment

No pictures. I should have shot the 8 point and the axis doe and the 200 pound pig the first day but didn't. I was waiting to see if anything bigger came out but nothing did. Great place to hunt though.

Comment

Todd is a good guy. My dad's owns 100 acrs next to them

Comment

Working...
            X