This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football 2019 - Week 5

Tailgate was a success. Game, not so much. Hoping the Ags can rebound in Dallas. Big wins for the Horns and Ponies. What are your expectations for this week's games?
    My Flickr Photos

Hook Em Horns! Beat the hell outta the Bye!

Expectations? No loss for sure..

Comment

Buckeyes looking good - Xichigan is a complete joke.

Comment

Is Arky really that bad or have they been practicing for the jerry world game all season?

Comment

Needed this bye week to get some of these boys healthy for the next four game stretch!

Saturday night was Ingrams first game without a knee brace and you could tell!

Comment

Hate bye week, anything else goin on next weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Tailgate was a success. Game, not so much. Hoping the Ags can rebound in Dallas. Big wins for the Horns and Ponies. What are your expectations for this week's games?
              It's the curse of the longhorn sticker on my cooler you took to tailgate!

Comment

RLB is the man!!! That's all I got.......

Comment

Cumbie better get the Frogs offense rolling or he needs to dust off his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Yes...the highlight of the day was not the game. First tailgating experience for the little one and we had a blast. Walked around campus and spent some time on North Gate. On the way home my 6yo told me she wants to be an Aggie with her friends! We are going to try and make one more but looks like our schedule will not allow.
                    Congrats to the horns and ponies on the wins!

Comment

I dislike byes but this one is really needed for Texas.

Comment

Ags looked flat until the 4th quarter. It was a really hard to watch such a great run defense give up yard after yard. Last year against Auburn they only gave up 18 yards on the ground. They had nearly triple that by the 2nd play of the game. It seems Gus's bag of tricks always seems to work. Everyone wants to blame Mond but he wasn't the problem. He played great. 31-49 / 335 Yards / 2TDs and I know he threw the ball away several times and had several balls dropped by Receivers. Running game has to improve and so does the offensive line or Ags will be sitting at 7-5 AT BEST by the end of the season.

Ags will probably have a close one this weekend in Dallas because its always a close game with the pigs.

Ags 38 - Ark 30

With the way LSU is rolling, I personally think they are the best team in the country right now and wouldn't be surprised if they win the Natty this year.

Comment

Hook’em Horns!

Comment

I can't remember a better timed bye week. Interested to hear the damage report. Sterns face didn't look good to me, it looked like he knew something was pretty bad.

Comment

Mond didn’t play great, but he played well. He’s still not making the best decisions. Taking too long pre-snap and not using his legs enough.

The bigger issue is it’s becoming abundantly clear that this offense is relying on Mond to be great all the time.

I believe a lot of people bought the early hype that Jimbo was ahead of schedule with putting together a competitive team. Maybe he would’ve been if it weren’t for so many injuries on offense(mainly Cupp and Corbin). This game was a reality check that he still needs another year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X